4K UHD Indiana Jones 40th (I feel old) anniversary set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't remember Indy without his jacket in Crystal Skull.

The intro sequence in the military base/nuke fridge. I can't think of which film he wore the jacket the most, probably Crystal Skull. Having said that, the Intro of Raiders is probably the most famous moment/sequence of any of the Indy films and he wore the jacket. In second place, I'd say Indy shooting the swordsman without the jacket.

I believe he wore the jacket for the entirety of TLC (at least for all the "adventure" scenes anyway) so it's good that at least that cover shows him wearing it.

Wow I just saw that these discs will have Dolby Vision. A rare thing for any Disney/LFL product. I assume that Paramount had some say in that. Very nice.

Wow I just saw that these discs will have Dolby Vision. A rare thing for any Disney/LFL product. I assume that Paramount had some say in that. Very nice.

Ive been trying Dolby Atmos on my new headset and it’s pretty good but I’ve yet to see an appreciable upgrade difference in Dolby Vision uses.

Back