I would never want to be pulled over by this guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not funny. It did sound like there was smoke coming off the page though.

I think the problem with police today is that there is longstanding confusion regarding the purpose of law. For most of history, law has been the tool of those in power to impose their vision of the world on the masses. The assumption is that a nation cannot survive if immorality is permitted to exist. When that perspective becomes common wisdom, those who enforce the law become the agents of morality.

Overzealous cops see themselves as the power of moral propriety in America. As far as they're concerned, the spiritual and physical survival of the nation is their responsibility, and without them, the country will fall into decadence and chaos. They see law as a wall against that, and believe that force is the only way to make people obey. People supposedly don't know what's good for them, or for their neighbors, so they need to be kept in line.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The only moral purpose of law is to keep people free to make their own decisions. The only way that freedom can be violated is by physical force, and that is the protection police are supposed to be providing. They are the legal agents of our self-defense. Good and evil is not their business. No person free if they are being told what is right and what is wrong. The belief that liberty is good for human beings came from the belief that human beings are capable of figuring our good and evil for themselves, and this country would have been an abyssmal failure if that was not the case.

as a member of the law enforcement community this guy is a complete embarassment. Being placed in a position of authority it is your responsibility and DUTY to protect those you serve and to be a professional at all times. I have had people spit at me, say all sorts of insults, try to evade apprehension, or just be a complete you know what. i find that being patient and calm allows me to do my job more effectively and i receive better results from what i am trying to accomplish. those who get the badge and go on a complete ego trip are dangers to themselves and others. I never want to work with guys/gals like that. If you cannot compose yourself in a situation like that, then how are you going to act with the crap really hits the fan.

I wish Hogan and Iron Sheik were police officers :rotfl

-If I ever see you speeding again Im gonna put you in the camel clutch , make you hum-bell !

-I dont want to *ever* see you speeding again , brother ! Whatcha gonna do , dude , when I write you another ticket man !

as a member of the law enforcement community this guy is a complete embarassment. Being placed in a position of authority it is your responsibility and DUTY to protect those you serve and to be a professional at all times. I have had people spit at me, say all sorts of insults, try to evade apprehension, or just be a complete you know what. i find that being patient and calm allows me to do my job more effectively and i receive better results from what i am trying to accomplish. those who get the badge and go on a complete ego trip are dangers to themselves and others. I never want to work with guys/gals like that. If you cannot compose yourself in a situation like that, then how are you going to act with the crap really hits the fan.
Exactly right.
No one can ever think clearly unless they remain calm and collected.
This officer should not be allowed to wear the uniform.

It's officers like him that give his peers and bad name. :(

Back