I would never want to be pulled over by this guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last word on this as well. Being as the producer from 2001 till the present is Jimmy Langley, most likely the creators brother I can just imagine them both giving interviews at about the same time frame giving completely opposite information. Whatever, I'm done.

well l know what l heard. don't believe me, fine. not sure what his brother looks like or how old, but it was a younger guy in the interview. early 40s and l swear it said producer. but l know for a fact what l heard and it was about cops.

Yeah, but you've been on a tear. Normally you're more patient and conciliatory.

:dunno I have been patient....and I give warnings and ask people to cool it down when topics are getting overheated and the personal insults start flying. I've deleted a few posts - but haven't given out infractions...I'd say I'm definitely being patient.

Just seems there's a handful of people that are exceptionally argumentative lately.

I also noticed you changed your avatar back to King Kong....:wink1:

Well, yeah. I didn't mean to suggest that you weren't justified. Busier than usual, I guess would have been a better way of putting it. Still makes you seem more Shell-ish in your modding.

And my avatar without Kong is be like your avatar without Catwoman's boobs. I had to restore the natural balance of things.

Well, yeah. I didn't mean to suggest that you weren't justified. Busier than usual, I guess would have been a better way of putting it. Still makes you seem more Shell-ish in your modding.

And my avatar without Kong is be like your avatar without Catwoman's boobs. I had to restore the natural balance of things.

Yes, definitely busier than usual...but believe me, I wish I didn't have to be.

I liked Yoda - he's calm and wise.

No true romantic is delusional. That's why the world is always shooting them down off the Empire State Building. In their cynicism people have lost their ability to appreciate beauty and they fear those who have the strength of character to stand up for what is true and good.

No true romantic is delusional. That's why the world is always shooting them down off the Empire State Building. In their cynicism people have lost their ability to appreciate beauty and they fear those who have the strength of character to stand up for what is true and good.

So you are advocating beastiality? :lol For some reason I don't think Ann Darrow would want a romantic relationship with an ape...no matter how smitten he is with her.

I think we can all agree that COPS doesn't show enough Asians getting arrested.:lecture:lecture:lecture

This post is delusional. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Either that or Devil is whupped. :lecture

Fine. I'm not wise and calm. I'm a grumpy-ass bastard that likes to pound the tar out of tyrannosaurs. Three at a time.

Happy?

I thought there was a reason behind you switching your avatar to Yoda...so found it curious you switched it back. And Kong the MOVIE CHARACTER - is a delusional romantic, in my opinion. He may feel love for the female character...but a relationship between the two could never work. And to be clear - I'm talking about the MOVIE here.

The movie character was a metaphor, and specifically in the way that Jackson articulated the story, he was a metaphor for true masculinity. Every other male in the story is unworthy of her affections because they have character flaws that compromise their potential virtuous nature. She falls in love with Kong because he was worthy, and the tragedy is that in her world (Depression era America, where mass starvation loomed on account of the cowardly, effeminate shift away from liberty, and towards a cradle to grave entitlement society) such a creature could not survive. He was no longer considered human, but a monstrous anti-social animal that was a threat to everything the new order stood for.

Delusional is the wrong word. Naive would be better.

The movie character was a metaphor, and specifically in the way that Jackson articulated the story, he was a metaphor for true masculinity. Every other male in the story is unworthy of her affections because they have character flaws that compromise their potential virtuous nature. She falls in love with Kong because he was worthy, and the tragedy is that in her world (Depression era America, where mass starvation loomed on account of the cowardly, effeminate shift away from liberty, and towards a cradle to grave entitlement society) such a creature could not survive. He was no longer considered human, but a monstrous anti-social animal that was a threat to everything the new order stood for.

Delusional is the wrong word. Naive would be better.

How I perceived the movie is much different than your interpretation...and we are now comparing apples to oranges.

Stay on Topic... Stay on Topic...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPI54fOWoo"]‪Porkins Video Tribute‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back