I would never want to be pulled over by this guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^lol thats a good one. It happened when I was younger so I really didnt think much of it til I got older and now when i think about what the individual said it pisses me off. And why when they approach you they always have their hands on their guns????? Some of them are itching to shoot that gun for any little reason.

^lol thats a good one. It happened when I was younger so I really didnt think much of it til I got older and now when i think about what the individual said it pisses me off. And why when they approach you they always have their hands on their guns????? Some of them are itching to shoot that gun for any little reason.

l think alot of cops are like soldiers. they really would like to kill someone on duty, they won't admit it, but l think many cops hope for that crazed gunman on their next shift.:lol

Last edited:

I actually don't have a problem with that part. I would want to make sure I was protected as well.

I've never had the impression that they were simply being prepared in case they have to draw. The impression I've always had is that they're trying to intimidate. I would understand if the situation were something serious, but after having run my license (so that they know I have no violent history) and only stopping me for an expired inspection sticker, do they seriously need to be trigger ready? Because they practically pose themselves so that the weapon is the first thing you see, and they repeatedly draw attention to it.

Completely unnecessary, and insulting too.

I've never had the impression that they were simply being prepared in case they have to draw. The impression I've always had is that they're trying to intimidate. I would understand if the situation were something serious, but after having run my license (so that they know I have no violent history) and only stopping me for an expired inspection sticker, do they seriously need to be trigger ready? Because they practically pose themselves so that the weapon is the first thing you see, and they repeatedly draw attention to it.

Completely unnecessary, and insulting too.

I fully disagree. There are plenty of people with non violent history that lash out. As long as they aren't pointing the weapon at you I have no problem with it. I have a few friends that are cops and you wouldn't believe the random people that have tried to attack them for no reason. Just watch some of the videos of officers walking up to cars and being immediately shot at or attacked. There was one guy that actually got out of the car and violently attacked a female office in front of his child. If I remember correctly it was all over un-paid parking tickets. The woman was beaten so badly she almost died.

Now again, if the officer is walking up to you with his or her weapon pointed sideways at yo face yelling "break yo self foo" then yes thats a problem. :rotfl

I fully disagree. There are plenty of people with non violent history that lash out. As long as they aren't pointing the weapon at you I have no problem with it. I have a few friends that are cops and you wouldn't believe the random people that have tried to attack them for no reason. Just watch some of the videos of officers walking up to cars and being immediately shot at or attacked. There was one guy that actually got out of the car and violently attacked a female office in front of his child. If I remember correctly it was all over un-paid parking tickets. The woman was beaten so badly she almost died.

Now again, if the officer is walking up to you with his or her weapon pointed sideways at yo face yelling "break yo self foo" then yes thats a problem. :rotfl

l can see a cop with his hand on or near his gun while he comes up to the car and not sure what to expect, l agree. but as soon as he runs your name and sees you have no record sees you are polite and pulled you over for something minor he should take his hand away from his gun and show some respect. if he is so paranoid about getting shot maybe he should find a different job. people should feel safe around a cop. not feel like if they sneeze and startle the cop they will get their head blown off.

And that's why they make songs like this

NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0UuyNTakY"]‪N.W.A **** Da Police‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I bring this side out in cops. I thought a state trooper was going to shoot me one day because I told him the reason I was going so fast was because I was trying to see how fast he was going. Holy crap was he mad.

Never been threatened with death though. That's a high water mark.

you maxed out his boiling point in less than a minute.:clap:clap:clap

:lol

The guy who was arrested seems like a genuinely nice guy. :lol

he really did..............but can you imagine what would have happened if he would have popped off with "you can't do this to me" or showed any kind of behavior other than complete compliance......:horror
i really hope that cop's days as an LEO are over.........:pray:

That cop should be fired telling someone I should just shoot you is messed up that man shouldn't be a police officer let alone have a gun people like him shouldn't be cops

Guess expecting you to read the text in the vid was too much? :dunno

I guess expecting you to actually read my post is too much...

The officer was way out of line,
But still, the area this guy was at is known for drug trafficking and prostitution...
You're in the area, carrying a gun... :dunno

Is that clear, or do you need me to draw you an schematic?...

I guess expecting you to actually read my post is too much...

The officer was way out of line,
But still, the area this guy was at is known for drug trafficking and prostitution...
You're in the area, carrying a gun... :dunno

Is that clear, or do you need me to draw you an schematic?...

He complied with all the requirements of a CCW, or at least attempted to do so. He didn't do anything wrong. And if he'd been any other ethnicity than white, you'd be trolling this thread with how crooked cops are, blah blah blah. Instead, because he's white, he should go to jail with the cop, right? :cuckoo:

Read the text in the vid. He admitted to knowing her because he used to drive a taxi and she was a regular fare.

Last edited:
Back