I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These aren't mine but i thought I'd share

1451939_1096759890376218_5373490087760992652_n.jpg

1044031_1096759930376214_5377738210484600700_n.jpg

10325787_1096759957042878_4683866519905848116_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, any Hot Toys figures of Marvel Netflix characters are must buys for me--Daredevil, Elektra (I just started watching season two and Elodie Yung's Elektra is amazing), Kingin, Punisher, Jessica Jones, Purple Man. Please make them, Hot Toys!!!

Already putting together some customs :clap
Love that I can now have Red DD and Punisher thanks to the awesome artists on this board :clap :woo

I don't think Marvel/Disney is going to stop these figures. They're small operations like less than 50 figures usually. And the market is smaller than say marvel legends or t shirts or something.

Finished season 2 last night. Was pretty good. Like the suit.

So much for those predictions that hot toys would announce the new figures on the day the new season kicked off though.

As for the custom heads...he does good work. Saw a few others he's done. Pretty talented.

Marvel will out a stop to the figures if they become an issue for the integrity of the license. If the market continues to expand with unlicensed they will be forced to. Contractually they would be required to. And it's no where near as complicated to do as people think. All hey have to do is serve papers really. There's a whole counterfeit/unlicensed task force that can and will take action (FBI/Interpol) if marvel asks them to. Seize the sites and and more.

I hope we see Daredevil. My number want right now. Then we need Punisher, Elektra, Fisk... get on it Hot Toys :lol

Its kind of crazy Hot Toys hasn't said they are making one of these already. They suck on the teat of all the movie Cinematic Universe characters they might as well actually touch on the best stuff from that world and actually make a DD figure.

Definitely need a 1/6th DD with his updated appearance. He just screams "Dark Knight" with his moral code especially in Season 2. I just can't help but arrive to that conclusion after episode 3.

Its kind of crazy Hot Toys hasn't said they are making one of these already. They suck on the teat of all the movie Cinematic Universe characters they might as well actually touch on the best stuff from that world and actually make a DD figure.
I agree. I can understand them not making figures for Agents of Shield, but I consider DD to basically be a 13 hour long Daredevil movie based in the MCU, and it definitely deserves the 1/6 HT treatment. Charlie Cox's Matt Murdock/Daredevil has become my favorite character in the MCU by far.

Someone should start a poll...
Which Daredevil character do you want more

Daredevil(Red S2 suit)
Daredevil(Black Mask)
Matt Murdoch
Punisher
Elektra
Wilson Fisk

One could probably add more

This might happen eventually. Problem is most likely the licensing cost. Hot Toys retains the rights to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This may not be part of that. The movies consist of many many opportunities to cash in on with all the characters and variations on each. Easy money. This right now would most likely be too costly for Hot Toys, as they wouldn't have a return big enough on their investment. I'm sure Marvel, since they're now owned by Disney, wants a fortune to make these. Daredevil alone would be the only character that Hot Toys would be interested in making right now, but him alone would represent none to very little profit potential on their investment. Wait till more shows are out and Hot Toys would have a bigger character pool and I think eventually we'll see them. Especially if it turns out they are ALL in Infinity War part 2's big showdown with Thanos. Then they wouldn't have to purchase any additional licensing fees from Marvel, since they would then automatically become part of the rights they already own. They might be waiting for that, or perhaps to see how Daredevil season 2 does, cause then they'd also have potential fan interest in The Punisher and Elektra. I don't think anyone cares about a Jessica Jones or Luke Cage figure for now. Maybe when they are all finally together as The Defenders in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back