I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not counting on HT making these anytime soon, unless interviews have been false and there are cameos in upcoming films.

There have been two previous unlicensed Punishers so hopefully one of the companies will try to sneak out a Bernthal Punisher. He's number one on my want list.

Last edited:
Well...from last year...

Daredevil's Charlie Cox Is Contractually Obligated To Do Marvel Movies If They Ask | Comicbook.com

Fans have had fun speculating as to whether we'll see any of the Defenders characters from Marvel's Netflix series come to the big screen -- and while we don't have an answer yet, we do now know that it's very possible.

According to series star Charlie Cox, he's contractually obligated to head over to the Marvel movieverse if they decide they want him there.
"It’d be great," Cox told Close-Up Film when asked about the possibility of crossing over with other shows and films. "I’ve read Civil War now, I’ve read The New Avengers, I know he’s in there but I think I missed the boat on Civil War because they’re filming that. I don’t know, Marvel have not mentioned that to me at all. It’s in my contract that if they want me to do it, I’m there, and I would love that. That would be an extension of the dream, but I’m a pretty happy customer at this point, to get to do the series again. And I get to do The Defenders at some point."

The second season of Daredevil is coming to Netflix next spring.

I'm assuming that every single one of the Defenders can pop up in a film if they're asked to be.

I think it'd be pretty cool if Daredevil made an appearance in one of the films, such as IW. Won't happen, but one can dream.

The Russo brothers seemed iffy on the subject of them being in Infinity War, but maybe they didn't want to reveal anything just yet. As big as the character roster is it's possible.

I just finished Daredevil season 2 and man, it's going to be a long year waiting for those cliffhangers to be resolved. Excellent season. And I concur that a Berenthal Punisher seems likely to come from a company like VTS before we get licensed figures from Hot Toys.

Now I'll take a day to process the season, then give it a rewatch.

If they ever get around to making a Black Widow movie then DD/Matt would make an awesome supporting character. Do a film version of the DD BW romance from the comics.

I can't imagine them trying to link Widow up with another guy romantically since even the costars are calling her a slut :lol ... I think she's stuck with Banner

That'd be horrifying seeing a 15 year old Spidey fight this Kingpin
That's what I like about Spidey, he might not have the experience but he has the skills. He's in way over his head and he uses jokes to cover up his fear in front of his enemies. That's what I'm looking forward to in CW, Spidey will be in stark contrast to all the warriors and soldiers.

If the team up against Kingpin happens it won't happen for a while anyway.

Spidey is doing Rey Mysterio style flips and webbing people while taking selfies... Daredevil jumps in and kicks the crap outta guys, snapping arms and stomping heads.

Rated P... errr... R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back