I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black costume Daredevil was easy enough for me to make since his face is obscured my the mask. I am happy with the way it came out.

I have Luke Cage done except for a head. Still on the search.

Kingpin sculpt needs to get painted. Not by me though.

Working on Purple Man custom as we speak.

With that said, I would re-buy them all if Hot Toys make them. Still hoping.

Yeah I also have a black suit DD. Looks great so far and indeed easy to make. But I am also hoping :clap

To confirm what I said the other day, Rise Collectible Toys is making an armored daredevil... not taking orders yet.

12798819_1106114436086391_3820403318917622088_n.jpg

How much are Rise figures, usually? If it looks good I'm in, unless it's overly expensive. It's clear HT won't make him unless he appears in a movie.

Has Hot Toys ever released TV show based figure?

Yes, Hot Toys Prison Break figures were released years ago :)

With All these Marvel and DC TV shows gaining popularity and demands for 1/6 figures, I can tell that HT would not mind getting licenses from TV shows again. Once they hear how much fans are willing to pay for these custom figures, they would cash in on characters like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Punisher, Flash, Arrow, Deathstroke, and Supergirl to name a few.

Yes, Hot Toys Prison Break figures were released years ago :)

With All these Marvel and DC TV shows gaining popularity and demands for 1/6 figures, I can tell that HT would not mind getting licenses from TV shows again. Once they hear how much fans are willing to pay for these custom figures, they would cash in on characters like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Punisher, Flash, Arrow, Deathstroke, and Supergirl to name a few.

Cool, there is still hope then.

I'd take all three of these!

Cc_kZubUEAA3hXi.jpg

Attachments

• Cc_kZubUEAA3hXi.jpg
    Cc_kZubUEAA3hXi.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back