I want Jones the Cat...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
If they bring a ripley figure from the first Alien movie I really want her to include a realistic Jones the Cat. Do you think this will happen ?.
Knowing Sideshow they will release it as a separate figure and charge us a bomb !. :lol:lol
fgin05.jpg

yeah hot toys will make it as a separate figure , at retail price of 120 usd for preorder 5 mounth at least before the realease and put it in a normal 1/6 figure box and also will have to assemble it

6 mounths after HT will make jonesy the cat with cat-case version...

Man it would look good in my house because I have five real, breathing felines who chew my collectibles. It would confuse them so bad to see a life size orange cat that's fake in my room.:chew

hahhaaha cool! you're another cat lover like me, i currently have 2 , some years ago i had 7
haahah i have the real jonesy, little red cat, only slightly dirty heheheh everytime i give him lunch he takes a bath into it , so he's always dirt like chimneysweep only of soup :lol

:chew
DUDE, Jonesy's even more iconic than Chewbacca, MAN!! If you buy a shirt w/ Jones on it, everyone it public will be like, "Dude! THAT'S JONES THE CAT, MAN!!! KICK@$$!!"

... right, that definitely happens all the time. Seriously, if you ask someone whether they like Jones the Cat or Chewie the Wookie better, they'll certainly say Jones the Cat and know exactly who you're talking about...
MAN my sarcasm's bad right now. Oh, well....

So, question: WHAT HAPPENS TO JONES?!!? He stays behind, Ripley & the others die (if we're counting ALIEN 3)... Jones has to have his own crusade, right? C'MON, MAN!!!

:chew
DUDE, Jonesy's even more iconic than Chewbacca, MAN!! If you buy a shirt w/ Jones on it, everyone it public will be like, "Dude! THAT'S JONES THE CAT, MAN!!! KICK@$$!!"
not around here in hickville. they wouldnt get it. they would say:"whats dat dar kitty cat doon on yer shirt? hey billy bob. wanna toss me anutter cold one."

Back