I need Ultraviolet figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to this movie hitting the UK.

From the bits and pieces that I've seen I think they would make great figures but there are so many more films that need figures first...Equilibrium for one.

I need ultraviolet vision and underwear...............movie looks like cross bread between Elektra/Million Dollar Man/I, Robot.......................but will probably still end up seein it.......................

I didn't really think the first Underworld movie was that great, it was alright but......:monkey1
But I still want to see part 2 and I would buy a Kate 1/4 in a heartbeat.

Saw Ultraviolet on Friday.

It's not one of those "it's so bad it's good" movies. It's so bad, that I think it will be studied in 10 years from now to analyze how insane the director is...

Milla did look good, however...

;)

Darklord Dave said:
Ultraviolet wasn't as good as Aeon Flux or Catwoman but was about equal with Equilibrium.

But I love Milla despite her less than stellar taste in scripts, so bring on Milla in tight leather. (Kate too!)

One of the Production Guys(tm) made me watch Equilibrium. I must say that I didn't hate it, but neither did I like it. The gun kata thing was fairly cool. But other than that, I really have no opinion about it one way or the other - one of those movies that is okay to watch when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do... meaning I definitely shouldn't have wasted 2 hours on it last night :eek:

I missed the first couple minutes of Ultraviolet, but it still sucked. One of the only movies I've ever wanted to walk out of. But since I paid my $6.50 plus snacks (I never, ever buy snacks when I go to the movies alone), I wasn't about to let it all go to waste. I don't know about figures though. I mean, I like Star Wars, but even I was wondering why the guards had plastic armor?

It was all style over substance, which is okay if you're talking about figures. Milla looked cool as did the soldiers. Some good designs and some pretty pictures. Although the digitalization of everything got really, really annoying. It was like watching a movie out of focus almost. I could see what he was doing, trying to make it look more like a comic book - but it was still annoying.

They may make nice looking figures but would they sell?

I can't honestly (and this applies to Underworld too :monkey2 ) see them selling that many and this surely has to be taken into consideration by the boys and girls at SSC.

I tell you what would make great 1/6 though?

Indiana Jones

Search your feelings, you know it to be true...

I don't think anyone denies that Indiana Jones would sell. It's more a matter of actually getting the license for that one(if the movie gets made I bet we see stuff from Sideshow).

As for whether Underworld or Ultraviolet would sell... Selene from Underworld would if they did a good job. I don't think anyone else from the movie would.

Considering the relatively poor performance of Ultraviolet I doubt now that it'd sell too well, unless they did a really good job. But Sideshow's reputation for female figures isn't too good after the last year or so.

If Takara did a few Ultraviolet figures in their Cool Girls line they'd sell for sure.

It's obviously a hopeless cause because the CG fans do love their big girls (as do I, for the right characters) - but neither Kate nor Milla are built like a cool girl. SSC's female body is actually the right proportions for both those actresses as well as almost any actress you can imagine save Dolly Parton.

SideshowDusty said:
One of the Production Guys(tm) made me watch Equilibrium. I must say that I didn't hate it, but neither did I like it. The gun kata thing was fairly cool. But other than that, I really have no opinion about it one way or the other - one of those movies that is okay to watch when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do... meaning I definitely shouldn't have wasted 2 hours on it last night :eek:

Ahhh your killing me, Equilibrium is a great movie!

Darklord Dave said:
Ultraviolet wasn't as good as Aeon Flux or Catwoman but was about equal with Equilibrium.

But I love Milla despite her less than stellar taste in scripts, so bring on Milla in tight leather. (Kate too!)

You actually thought Catwoman was good????????????

Back