I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't remember it in the original theatrical release, or any edition either, hence pleasantly surprised when it was quoted here.
It was however used in the Marvel comic. Even further he straight acknowledges Luke as a "Son of the Original Jedi Knights" :wink1: (which also had the Biggs Tattoine scenes, and wired Jabba stand-in scene)
6zfzhb.jpg
Luke: "Let's get cracking!"
Not the proper nomenclature dude, given your father's pre-Jedi social status :oops:

(Third year is forthcoming? Third year blargh blah random PA babble 🤷‍♂️)

Luke. The Force will be with you.

Yeah I don't remember it in the original theatrical release, or any edition either, hence pleasantly surprised when it was quoted here.
It was however used in the 77 Marvel comic. (which also had the Biggs Tattoine scenes, and wired Jabba stand-in scene). Even further he straight acknowledges Luke as a "Son of the Original Jedi Knights" :wink1:
6zfzhb.jpg

Wow, how were you able to find this so quickly? I’m certain I had this book. Might be the basis for at least part of my memory collage!

Back