HULK vs WOLVERINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think ss would have made the statue by now but then again they did do hulk vs spiderman. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It'll happen when it happens. In the meantime, we still have Hulk vs Silver Surfer. I just hope they don't make it a huge ES.

Hi Shell, I know the rules around here and my intent was never to try and sell anything from any individuals with unlicensed products. I was just sharing a "in my mind" a Cool Pic based on the title of this thread.
It's Cool, I see your Point.

Thanks Shell, Take Care

Sincerely Al
I know mate, and I meant no offence. My comment wasn't directed at you as if you were trying to sell anything. I just posted a reminder to everyone about the zero tolerance policy, some of the newer peeps may not know about t'is all as they were posting pics too.
x :duff

Hey Mr.Green what's a "huge ES"? I have the Hulk vs surfer and Wolverine vs Sabretooth, I love, love, love, the vs Dio's - I saw the Hulk vs Spiderman listed on ebay the other day for £1,150!!!!! I bought three of them there and then naturally!!!! I would pretty much do anything to get my hands on one but come on £1,150! Also the Wolverine Comiquette is really good but trying to get one of those is hard work too.:mad: I'm desperate to buy something new i like from SS itself so MAKE ME SOMETHING NEW TO LOVE :emperor

Also, while I'm on a rant - how the hell do people know whats in the works or not?? Are there people that work for SS on here?? I can never find anything out. I guess I'm still so new at the whole collecting seriously lark that I get impatient for new stuff. I'm fed up of paying ridiculous prices for things I missed over the last few years...................aaaaannndddd breathe:thud:

Does it mean high edition size for the Hulk vs surfer??? I thought that had already been decided mine is out of 1250 - surely they can't change that and make more. I do have it bad don't I. Need more money, either that or more birthdays and Christmas's to pay for my addiction!

I know mate, and I meant no offence. My comment wasn't directed at you as if you were trying to sell anything. I just posted a reminder to everyone about the zero tolerance policy, some of the newer peeps may not know about t'is all as they were posting pics too.
x :duff

It's Cool Shell, my stuff was taken down and I understand, just thought it would be in my best interest to post a reply.
I didn't feel singled out. that's just the way it is sometimes.

Keep Rockin Shell :wink1:

Sincerely Al

Hey Mr.Green what's a "huge ES"? I have the Hulk vs surfer and Wolverine vs Sabretooth, I love, love, love, the vs Dio's - I saw the Hulk vs Spiderman listed on ebay the other day for £1,150!!!!! I bought three of them there and then naturally!!!! I would pretty much do anything to get my hands on one but come on £1,150! Also the Wolverine Comiquette is really good but trying to get one of those is hard work too.:mad: I'm desperate to buy something new i like from SS itself so MAKE ME SOMETHING NEW TO LOVE :emperor

ES(Edistion Size) = Limited Edition = Total Quantity Produced.

Hulk vs. Spiderman have been out for a long time now, so it cost alot by now. I heard about it when it first came out but my mind is far faar from spending any $$$. No worries if you can't get it, neither have I. And don't buy into some of the hype here....altimately, buy only what you truely like.

Also, while I'm on a rant - how the hell do people know whats in the works or not?? Are there people that work for SS on here?? I can never find anything out. I guess I'm still so new at the whole collecting seriously lark that I get impatient for new stuff. I'm fed up of paying ridiculous prices for things I missed over the last few years...................aaaaannndddd breathe:thud:

You can find out some information here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=195

This forum do have some sculptor/manufacture/producer who do post now and then. Example are Tim and Jerry. You just have to be conscious and read for sometime to recognize who's who. Jerry(from PopCultureShock) tend to post more on https://www.statueforum.com/.

Does it mean high edition size for the Hulk vs surfer??? I thought that had already been decided mine is out of 1250 - surely they can't change that and make more. I do have it bad don't I. Need more money, either that or more birthdays and Christmas's to pay for my addiction!

Hulk vs. Silver Surfer Ex got an ES of 900 when it should be around 700 at most. ES of 1250 for the Reg should be around 1000 at most. You have to compare other similiar statue's ES and likeability to get a feel of how high the ES should be. Some don't care about ES but it does affect long term market value of a statue. So someone new to collecting can easily afford this Hulk vs Silver Surfer but have a hard time finding, buying a grail like Doom PF Ex, Hulk PF, Hulk vs Spiderman Dio Ex, X-Men vs Sentinel #1 Ex, etc.

And these ES don't change btw, unless you bought a fake/replication. :monkey4

ME! A FAKE!! No I would never get a fake, and if I did it would be straight back. Yeah it's such a shame I missed out on the other Dio's I love the x-men sentinel and hulk vs spiderman. Btw (for future reference) if you pre-order with SS are you guaranteed to get the item or does it sometimes sell out before it reaches release, because I would hate to pre-order something I really want only to be told I wasn't going to get it.:mad::gah::monkey4

With Pre-order, you're pretty much gaurantee. But of course, payment is another hurdle, :rotfl . I've also heard that Flexpay is not always gaurantee. :dunno Of course waitlist(WL) is definitely not gaurantee.

Back