HULK vs WOLVERINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy with my Hulks Vs Wolverines I am so far...

I made my own Hulk vs Wolvie dio also lol.

007.jpg

You're being a wee bit harsh if you haven't seen him in person. Although this Hulk PF's forehead does looks a little like a Kingon's forehead.

LOL - maybe not, I just don't like the neanderthal face, now a modern hulk PF that would be something - saying that tho I haven't seen the PF in real life so I maybe I am being overly harsh on him.:1-1:

Until you physically pick him up from the box feeling his power , er I mean weight... place him down where you like him to stay...Look him in the eye...have your Wolvie PF look him in the eye too...then you will never know...You will never feel it!...LOL

Last edited:
ROFL - I love your sense of drama Adolfo!!!!! I take what you're saying fellas, I agree that I should see him first - mind you I don't think anything could be as bad as the Logan PF of the Emma Frost one!! I don't have anything as big as a PF in my collection atm but when I do I will make absolutely sure I am in love with it like a teenage boy getting to third base.:emperor

Way overdue!!!!!!!!! Instead SS chose to go with some lame 2nd rate characters in hopes of extending the line(?):cuckoo:, but only managed to kill some of the interest, unbelievable!!!!!! SS should realize that the main marvel characters have such a wealth of potential VS scenarios, that it would never grow old, or seem repetitive, if executed properly of course. Come on SS, just churn out the good stuff, pull out all the stops, watch your products really sell out, and observe the happy collector!:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Amen! Hulk vs Wolverine, Capt. America vs Iron Man, Spidey vs any of his villains, Phoenix or Juggy vs the X-men etc. etc.

ROFL - I love your sense of drama Adolfo!!!!! I take what you're saying fellas, I agree that I should see him first - mind you I don't think anything could be as bad as the Logan PF of the Emma Frost one!! I don't have anything as big as a PF in my collection atm but when I do I will make absolutely sure I am in love with it like a teenage boy getting to third base.:emperor

To be fair tho', the Hulk PF is best appreciated first hand. It's a very different perspective seeing one up close.

Last edited:
I am doing good. Working very hard to keep up with this addiction. :)
This month only we have Neytiri, Gollum PF, HT Ghost Rider and they are not releasing Optimus as scheduled :(

I am doing good. Working very hard to keep up with this addiction. :)
This month only we have Neytiri, Gollum PF, HT Ghost Rider and they are not releasing Optimus as scheduled :(

Doing mostly nothing and getting well-paid for it! What am I doing wrong or right? Feel like I live in the Matrix, except there's no Neo or sentinels. Or are there? Hmmmm.

Some good pics here :clap :rock
I'm not a big fan of Hulk or Wolvie for that matter (waits for the :horror :lol) but I do like the Wolvie Comiquette, thats a great piece :rock

I have just deleted a couple of posts. So can I just remind peeps about the zero tolerance policy we have here about bootleg and unlicensed items.
Please do not post pics of these items as they are not allowed and will be deleted.

Here is more information on the policy:
Regarding unlicensed product - a new rule and a fundamental change in board policy.

From this point on we will have a zero-tolerance policy on unlicensed bootleg product. We will no longer allow posts showing unlicensed statues that are intended for sale. Any posts from the usual suspects who are known to produce these unlicensed pieces in mass quantities will be deleted and from this point on. If a bootleg piece is solicitied for sale after this rule goes into the effect, the post will be deleted and the poster banned. Links in signatures or in a post that link to websites selling these types of items will also be disallowed. If they are posted they will be deleted and the poster banned.

Also any threads showing these items posted by customers who have bought them will be deleted.

If they really want to get their work into the hands of collectors, they can submit it to Sideshow or whoever the official licensee is. I'll even help them with the contacts.

There will be a transition period as we implement this rule. I and the mods will PM any member we feel is in danger of breaking this rule, but we may delete the posts first.

If there are any questions about this policy, please post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks all
x :peace

So if someone, say me or not me, custom a statue can show it here? Ok as long as I am not trying to sell it? Maybe bragging rights? Do we have that rights? We're allow to pm sales?

If someone buys a piece from these known bootleggers that mass produce unlicensed items, they are not allowed to even post pics of it in their collection and certainly not allowed to try and sell it.
If someone does either, their threads/posts will be deleted and they may be banned.
We are here to discuss all the collectables available but if you want to discuss anything you have seen that is not licensed and is mass produced for sale by illegal means (unlicensed) then please don't have the conversation on the Forum.

We all know these mass produced items exist but the display/ promotion / sale of them is not allowed here. If anyone chooses to become involved in buying any of these items they do so at their own risk
x :peace

Last edited:
Hi Shell, I know the rules around here and my intent was never to try and sell anything from any individuals with unlicensed products. I was just sharing a "in my mind" a Cool Pic based on the title of this thread.
It's Cool, I see your Point.

Thanks Shell, Take Care

Sincerely Al

Back