"Hulk VS" Animated Direct to DVD Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering what you thought. I liked the Wolvie story better (very brutal fight), but there wasn't enough Hulk in it. Seemed to be more about the Weapon X team.

My thoughts exactly. It's why I liked it better. :monkey3

Nothing against Hulk, but the Wolverine movie really seemed geared just to pump people up for the upcoming feature film.

C'mon guys, stopped spoiling it for those that haven't yet receieved their DVDs!
Not that there is much to spoil, but what kind of information were you guys expecting to find in this thread? Once the thing comes out, people here would, presumably, want to discuss what happens. . .I tend to stay away from threads about shows and movies that I haven't seen once they come out, because this is what tends to happen.

lol, way to give away the movie to people who havent seen it yet. :lol

Misc-FFS-Worf.gif
Have you seen the trailer? Even if you hadn't, would this be a big secret or surprise to you?

Anyway, I liked these quite a bit. The fights were great
Spoiler Spoiler:
Deadpool was
Spoiler Spoiler:
I hope that his film incarnation is similar.

Not that there is much to spoil, but what kind of information were you guys expecting to find in this thread? Once the thing comes out, people here would, presumably, want to discuss what happens. . .I tend to stay away from threads about shows and movies that I haven't seen once they come out, because this is what tends to happen.

Have you seen the trailer? Even if you hadn't, would this be a big secret or surprise to you?

Anyway, I liked these quite a bit. The fights were great
Spoiler Spoiler:
Deadpool was
Spoiler Spoiler:
I hope that his film incarnation is similar.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back