Hulk Premium Format wins statue of the year at Statue Forum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hulk Pf is outstanding. The sun on which all my other pf orbit. In other words its the dogs bxxxxx!

Fantastic statue, on my wishlist as well.. Although at the current prohibitative prices, might just have to wait for the Olivetti comiquette or the Planet Hulk PF.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I feared might happen with that piece in time.
In fact, I get that eerie sense that many (not all) PFs may suffer the same fate in time as well.

IMHO, the Hulk PF is the best Hulk statue ever released, however, the fabric component just doesn't do it for me.
A full polystone 1/4 comiquette would have been so much better............

Is the end nigh for PFs??

doubt it, all you have to do is look at the WTB threads and there's just to many people on the look out for these pieces

Fantastic statue, on my wishlist as well.. Although at the current prohibitative prices, might just have to wait for the Olivetti comiquette or the Planet Hulk PF.

which i'm sure both will become instant classics as well.

Have you guys seen a grey hulk pf resently?

yep every morning when i get up, he's there telling me to get my ass out of bed.
i've never slept in once since i've put him in my bedroom.

true story write that down............:monkey3

I see these everyday :)

SDC12656.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, the Hulk PF will always be one of SS's top 5 pieces.

What a fair price for the green Hulk these days? I may have to sell mine, and I really have no idea what it goes for. I tried checking ebay but there's none listed. It's been packed away for so long now, I figure it should go to someone who can display it and get some enjoyment out of it.

What a fair price for the green Hulk these days? I may have to sell mine, and I really have no idea what it goes for. I tried checking ebay but there's none listed. It's been packed away for so long now, I figure it should go to someone who can display it and get some enjoyment out of it.

i've seen them sell for $750+/- though some have been asking close to 1k, but i'm not to sure if they've been selling for that amount.

if you offer international shipping though you might hit a homerun with it, just make sure you insure him with tracking.

Last edited:
i've seen them sell for $750+/- though some have been asking close to 1k, but i'm not to sure if they've been selling for that amount.

if you offer international shipping though you might hit a homerun with it, just make sure you insure him with tracking.

Thanks. I'm not looking to make a huge profit or anything, just need to move it out.

The Doom PF is horribly overrated.

The Hulk PF is not my ideal representation of the character, but it's certaintly a kick ass statue.

xlwkfc.jpg

After seeing these two pieces in person, i must admit the Hulk PF is far more superior than Doom.

What made you say that the Doom PF is over shadowed by the Hulk? I'm kind about to jump on the DOOM PF this week, but its just a regular without chalice..

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Heck, the Spidey PF is superior to Doom.

lol. Doom is 1 statue i could never part with. my opinion's he's much better than Spidey. i think much of the problem is people don't futz w/ his hood enough. they keep him looking like the Keebler freakin elf that SS had it shaped in. shape it some like these...
dsc00032jk.jpg

dsc00084kt.jpg

get ya a nice mirror for the back of the throne too

Back