Hulk Premium Format wins statue of the year at Statue Forum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's with all of these people looking for Captain America now? :confused:

I am glad no one took me up on my offers because I would miss my Marvel PFs now. Seems like a lot of money will need to be spent to play catch up. It was a lot of money to play catch up when I started collecting these even. :google

If the price is right, then people will buy it. The demand for any Marvel has been the same every week. You can buy the exclusive Captain America for under 500 without any problem. One of them just ended at $480 a couple of days ago. There are TOO many Captain America PF out there....

So what's with all of these people looking for Captain America now? :confused:

Marvel movies, I would guess.

Also, because of all the new changes in characters in the Marvel universe, people are getting attracted to comics again. For example, *WARNING SPOILERS* death of Capt. America, Divorce of Spidey and Mary Jane, Unmasking of Spiderman, Red Hulk, etc...

back then i didnt know crap about sideshow, til i saw p!tu's vid , and since then i always wanted a cap, btw cap is my favorite top 5 marvel heros :joy
anything that is captain america, punisher,wolverine, Hulk, iron man, it has my name all over it :D

Thumbs up soldier! :D

P!tu is this boards celebrity....????

man I guess we could equate that to how people find Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton fascinating. :confused::horror:lol

P!tu is this boards celebrity....????

man I guess we could equate that to how people find Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton fascinating. :confused::horror:lol

its funny you used britney spears and paris hilton, look how they end up :D

p!tu celebrity? not anymore, in 3 years he's going to end up living in the streets with his Hulk PF :monkey3

Just Kidding :D

:lol:lol

Right now P!tu is just pass the sweet innocent "Hit me Baby one More Time" phase. Soon he will get knocked up, fat, and produce trash that is even worse than what he got famous for. :rotfl

What I'd do is buy the Ghost Rider andGreen Goblin before they get above $500. or maybe I shouldn't have said that :monkey3

Back