Hulk Premium Format wins statue of the year at Statue Forum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe :D but cap is not that hard to find and less expensive then the hulk......... i think :monkey2 dont tell me you have both...too :monkey1

crap, i wish... i'll probably head to ebay before long since i hesitated on woodsey's 400.00 ex. steal

I recently paid $400 for the regular so yeah, that's a steal for the exclusive.

$500 wow i was gonna use that money to buy PS3, screw the PS3 :D but theres no chance in hell SSC wait list will be converted? :huh sorry hes my first :monkey3

I doubt it at this point. I dunno why some of those waitlist aren't closed sooner.....they just give false hope to late-comers. :monkey4

Hulk is weak and too simple! Seriously. The upcoming movie looks stupid.

Iron Man should be the winner. I'm curious who made Hulk as the winner...probably the person behind it has a Hulk PF for sale...trying to boost its sale on ebay :)

just my opinion hehehe.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

damn those evil clowns and i was happy i was going to be in the wait list :monkey4 ,I guess im stuck with 1/6 crap :monkey2

Just hit up eBay....or keep checking the commerce section here!!!! Sell off your other stuff and make room for the PREMIUM FORMATS!! :rock

Just hit up eBay....or keep checking the commerce section here!!!! Sell off your other stuff and make room for the PREMIUM FORMATS!! :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock i will , but make room i doubt it, PF's are too big for my room and thats the way uh huh uh huh i like it :D

Back