Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

Probably online sideshow retailers like bbts, cornerstore comics etc will have this up for pre-order soon.

There is simply no way this will be only available in singapore. It has never happen before and it will never happen!

Guys, it is not exclusive from the SG seller. I went to a local dealer in HK, he also receives the message of the product. He tells me SSC just don't sell it on website, so most likely any official retailer shall receive the same notification.

Don't just panic about the shipping, yet.

yup, now you guys in US can get a taste in international shipping lol, ie if its only availble in singapore, i was asked a minimum of 300$ for shipping from most US sellers and retailers were quoting fedex at 700$

These statues are nice.... but not that nice :peace

Again, I might humbly suggest that we attempt to understand where this whole "it will be a Singapore exclusive" idea comes from before starting to freak out and worry about pre-order and shipping costs issues :lol

I forget to add

Mu!!! Haaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!

So I guess your getting one :lol

Guys, it is not exclusive from the SG seller. I went to a local dealer in HK, he also receives the message of the product. He tells me SSC just don't sell it on website, so most likely any official retailer shall receive the same notification.

Don't just panic about the shipping, yet.
So much for a low ES then?

This variant looks awesome, soon to be in my collection, and much cheaper than getting one customized:lecture:yess:

yup, now you guys in US can get a taste in international shipping lol, ie if its only availble in singapore, i was asked a minimum of 300$ for shipping from most US sellers and retailers were quoting fedex at 700$

If you buy customs then you are use to paying $300 shipping. Don't think it'll cost $700 shipping from anywhere in world to the US. Don't forget we don't have to pay duties and VAT's like you guys do. Just the plan ol' shipping cost and that's it.

My next question would since most retailer may be carrying it, what should we speculate as far as edition size goes... interesting to see how close we can guess?

So I guess your getting one :lol

So much for a low ES then?

I need for this ES to be really low. 200 or more I'll just wait and get one off of eBay. I sure I could get one off of there for about $700 to $800.

If you buy customs then you are use to paying $300 shipping. Don't think it'll cost $700 shipping from anywhere in world to the US. Don't forget we don't have to pay duties and VAT's like you guys do. Just the plan ol' shipping cost and that's it.

If he is talking abt Fedex, it is possible. I once quoted a Thor PF's shipping, since it is oversized,USPS is not shipping it and quoting Fedex and DHL, I received an offer of $700 and $650.

But I don't think it is exclusive in Asia. And one more thing, I don't know why in HK, we don't have to pay for shipping so it is always SRP with 10% discount.

I need for this ES to be really low. 200 or more I'll just wait and get one off of eBay. I sure I could get one off of there for about $700 to $800.

Well if this is open up to all retailers the ES will be at least 500. If its open up to only the Asian Pacific area then it could be low. Only SSC can confirm this.

Where the bloody hell are they? :impatient:

Well if this is open up to all retailers the ES will be at least 500. If its open up to only the Asian Pacific area then it could be low. Only SSC can confirm this.

Where the bloody hell are they? :impatient:

This is what I know. I went to my retailer he told me he had just received a message from SSC on Red Hulk and he asked if I wanted to get one.

So logic implies it is not limited to SG and I don't see why suddenly SSC they are suddenly doing an Asian special. So it is likely it is opened to all retailers.

yes from the facebook page of sideshow retailers, i understand it will be available to all retailers, worldwide, so much for us collectors:crying getting a taste of international shipping

I only pay retail for pieces and wont allow myself to get raped on shipping so i will never "taste international shipping" I only allow myself to spend so much on this hobby and have to stick to it ;)

Last edited:

Well since it will be open to all retailer world wide. I'll be getting one. Now to find a retailer around here in Oxnard that deals in statues. The LCS around here SUCK big time! Plus I just don't like going in there for much of anything comic related. Stupid comic geeks! I would say Things From Another World (TFAW), but that's all the way by Universal Studios, which is about a 45 min to 1 hr drive away depending on LA. 101 freeway traffic.

If someone has a online US retailer selling these please post so I could jump on the band wagon.

If this available to retailers around the world, I think the ES will be high, 750 or 1000 maybe.

Looks very nice greatwall... i tried talking to a sideshow rep and he told me to contact the retail providers by using the sideshow website.. i also asked if he would be available online and he just told me to google sideshow red hulk... not really great information but he said they Should be available online as well.... not sure how reliable that information is but take it for what its worth.

Back