Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

^^ this will never reach the height of Grey Hulk. Wishful thinking though :lol

If SSC confirms this is legit and can only be order at that retailer, I will order one. Can't have enough Hulks in my collection. :eek:

Has SSC ever made an exclusive or version that was not sold in North America?

I think Origin Dare Devil LSB was made and not sold in the US.

DaredevilYellow1.jpg

I think Origin Dear Devil LSB was made and not sold in the US.

DaredevilYellow1.jpg

Where was this sold originally? I'm just shocked SSC would make the Rulk exclusive only to a Singapore retailer? The shere size of the box would make this expensive to ship to North America.:dunno

^^ this will never reach the height of Grey Hulk. Wishful thinking though :lol

If SSC confirms this is legit and can only be order at that retailer, I will order one. Can't have enough Hulks in my collection. :eek:

Don't think it will either, but hitting the $1000 benchmark, it has a good chance. I'm willing to bet a statue that it gets to that point. All depends on how small the ES will be.

Where was this sold originally? I'm just shocked SSC would make the Rulk exclusive only to a Singapore retailer? The shere size of the box would make this expensive to ship to North America.:dunno

I don't know but I'm going to do what I have to do to get one for myself.

Well SSC is opening up in a few hours. Hope they can share some light on this. Maybe some will be distributed through North America.

This may be a retailer exclusive i.e. you can only buy this through a sideshow retailer and not direct from sideshow. Just like the 1/6 scale blackhole stormtrooper and a few other items.

In any case, simply toys is a legit and official sideshow distributor. they will never sell any recast or non-legit items.

Well SSC is opening up in a few hours. Hope they can share some light on this. Maybe some will be distributed through North America.

Somehow, some way, we'll get some of these to the US. This is America they know that they have to get some over here. This is where they'll really make money on these things.

This may be a retailer exclusive i.e. you can only buy this through a sideshow retailer and not direct from sideshow. Just like the 1/6 scale blackhole stormtrooper and a few other items.

In any case, simply toys is a legit and official sideshow distributor. they will never sell any recast or non-legit items.

Time to butter up some of my Singapore buddies, or at least one's that live pretty close to Singapore.

It had been confirmed from other forum. It is LEGIT. This time the pictures are straight from Sideshow website instead of other website.
But Fuzzy "confirmed" it by posting direct links in the first post.

Anyway, where is the information suggesting this is an Asian/Singapore only release? I would assume, similar to the suggestion by toystales, that this is like Blackhole Sun Trooper and will be available via the various partners Sideshow has, just not sold through its website.

Somehow, some way, we'll get some of these to the US. This is America they know that they have to get some over here. This is where they'll really make money on these things.

I don't want to put a $100 deposit through a Singapore retailer if SSC is selling it here in NA.

I want this variant, but space will be a challenge for me to have 2 of these bad boys. Too bad he won't fit inside besta :gah:

How do ordering this from a retailer even work... i have one that is 129 miles from the house do i call them and handle the transaction that way?

yup, now you guys in US can get a taste in international shipping lol, ie if its only availble in singapore, i was asked a minimum of 300$ for shipping from most US sellers and retailers were quoting fedex at 700$

Back