Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

rulkdesktopu6fretinmb.jpg

Some quick crappy Iphone pics of this beast I just got today. The first pic is just for scale to show how BEASTLY this thing is next to my mx17x alienware laptop which is a pretty big laptop. This thing is PHENOMENAL. I got 44/1700.

ZkOXfbh.jpg

J7Mr4Jn.jpg

VBAlXm8.jpg

Very nice statue Oblast. Even though I have the grey hulk comm on its way I still think I'd prefer a red hulk instead

Thanks, yea I dont care about the character that much (Rulk) but the statue is amazing to look at and the red stands out beautifully. I dont even think of him as Rulk because its just a variant of the green one (same pose, same everything minus paint/hair). I had a chance to get a green comiquette a while ago for a good price but I just couldn't get over the haircut. The grey is VERY VERY cool but I have the Hulk Maquette on the way and I dont want too many hulks.

Congrats though, you will LOVE the grey one, the sculpt, the size, its amazing.

Thanks, yea I dont care about the character that much (Rulk) but the statue is amazing to look at and the red stands out beautifully. I dont even think of him as Rulk because its just a variant of the green one (same pose, same everything minus paint/hair). I had a chance to get a green comiquette a while ago for a good price but I just couldn't get over the haircut. The grey is VERY VERY cool but I have the Hulk Maquette on the way and I dont want too many hulks.

Congrats though, you will LOVE the grey one, the sculpt, the size, its amazing.

Thanks mate, looking forward to getting my grey one.

Also u can never have too many hulks:lol

Back