Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

It had been confirmed from other forum. It is LEGIT. This time the pictures are straight from Sideshow website instead of other website.

Guess, mine is fake the whole time.

Drug dealing carry a death penalty and people still do it there. Whats make you think this kind of thing does not exist there?

Cause profit margins would be really low unlike drugs. It is very hard to find recasts of SS products in Singapore actually.

I wander what is the ex will be, the ugly paint again?

Its legit because ive just got the hi res pics from SS

why sideshow dont have in his web?

i think the pics are fake ,the piece possible is legit but sideshow ALWAYS announce his pieces :exactly:

It had been confirmed from other forum. It is LEGIT. This time the pictures are straight from Sideshow website instead of other website.

Guess, mine is fake the whole time.

:lol:lol:lol

I have always liked your Rulk custom, depending on price, I may be interested. I'm going to wait and see if the Great Worm thinks this piece is worth buying.

If it got a low ES, this could be equivalient of Grey Hulk PF in the future.

I wonder if we can order direct from sideshow, will the price be the same as the green one?

Last edited:

why sideshow dont have in his web?

i think the pics are fake ,the piece possible is legit but sideshow ALWAYS announce his pieces :exactly:

I'm gonna call SSC tomorrow for confirmation. Possibly they might have this at the official website vs going through the Singapore route.

In my country (Spain) is up for 309€

Edit: Release date: September 2012 approx.

I think SSC should post this on there site. I don't know why they would do this, it doesn't make any sense to me. If this is real I would definelty be onboard for one.

I think SSC should post this on there site. I don't know why they would do this, it doesn't make any sense to me. If this is real I would definelty be onboard for one.

Me too i just have to figure out
1. if its real for sure
2. where do i order from?

Back