Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

These are PREMIUM FORMAT though. They are all comes in different colors of costumes.

I would wait until tomorrow, when SS open and contact them about it.
OK, then. Elektra in red, black, and white :lol

There is a precedent, no matter which way you look at it. Pics seem pretty legit, unless this is an elaborate joke involving the hijacking of Sideshow's official site and Facebook pages (chances=low).

was the green one 1/5 scale? I always thought it was bigger.

this looks really cool regardless.

OK, then. Elektra in red, black, and white :lol

There is a precedent, no matter which way you look at it. Pics seem pretty legit, unless this is an elaborate joke involving the hijacking of Sideshow's official site and Facebook pages (chances=low).
more... Ironman comiquette and Stealth Ironman too.

In the past months, companies that are bigger than SS had been hacked too. Anything is possible these days.

Looks nice from greatwall's collection - his version anyway. But space is limited on my end. I can't have the same pose as the green one I have on display now. I'll wait for a original Rulk from SSC.

It is a RECAST piece. The website is located in Singapore. $140 deposit to get 10% off and will ship out 3rd quarter 2012. WTF? It is the exact piece as SS Hulk regular comiquette.

What's wrong with a website located in Singapore?

Most recasts are from Asia. If this website belong to SS, wouldn't it be from US of A?

:rotfl I think its really dumb for them to make the recasts in Singapore. Labour cost would be too expensive, not to mention IP laws in Singapore can be really harsh.

I thought it's greatwalls custom, sideshow did it again? The black spiderman com was like that.... So is this real?question again...

:rotfl I think its really dumb for them to make the recasts in Singapore. Labour cost would be too expensive, not to mention IP laws in Singapore can be really harsh.
Drug dealing carry a death penalty and people still do it there. Whats make you think this kind of thing does not exist there?

If true Im getting one, if not then we wait to see whats up.
I was going to customized one to look like Greatwall(s), now this comes along and it will cost much less if from Sideshow, sometimes its good to wait :)

Back