Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post your Edition numbers. I ordered mine within seconds of it going up on the sideshow site and I got like #103 or something. I don't understand how sideshow assigns the numbers to the orders. It seems random to me.

yeah, how does that happen? I literally just took myself off the waitlist 30 minutes ago..lol..

I am a little shocked they have some more but it must not have been many since it’s at “verifying inventory” now (it’s probably all the damaged returns.) Kind of sucks that the waitlist people didn’t get them though… why even have the wait list of they are not going to use it.

So checked the sideshow site and saw the grey hulk? Can't believe my eyes thought this piece was only sold in local stores? Also if I order now how do I know if I get a peace

So checked the sideshow site and saw the grey hulk? Can't believe my eyes thought this piece was only sold in local stores? Also if I order now how do I know if I get a peace

The Red Hulk is a store exclusive. If they allow you to order one on the SSC site then you will get one.

I was on the waitlist pretty early, don't remember the exact date but I did get a convert a couple weeks ago and got charged the deposit. Still hasn't been shipped though.

Back