Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, I'm there with you. I decided to cancel mine later that day since I thought it was a lost cause. Then I only come to find out its in stock on their website earlier in the day? Why does ss screw over the people who were waiting in line? What's even the point of a waitlist then? Sorry to the other who got passed over as well.

Can they do the same for the Droids ex set? :pray: come on make 1000 more SS! Please more!!!!!! Oh I'm only saying this for that set. All the others please no more than 500 on ES please! :)

I thought you already had your Droids EX locked up from that ebay guy at less than cost?

Waitlist is open again so I jumped on. Can't believe I didn't pull the trigger on this before. Probably won't convert but it's worth a shot.

My Grey Hulk was scheduled for 4/20 then my payment moved to 5/20 now it's 6/20. I called Sideshow and was told they may come in the week of 5/20. Seeing as it's past those days, I may call this Thursday and have him ship out if he is in stock now. I finally get paid this week. It sucks getting paid once a month, but I'm managing.

My Grey Hulk was scheduled for 4/20 then my payment moved to 5/20 now it's 6/20. I called Sideshow and was told they may come in the week of 5/20. Seeing as it's past those days, I may call this Thursday and have him ship out if he is in stock now. I finally get paid this week. It sucks getting paid once a month, but I'm managing.

Once a month? Is that even legal?

Back