Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to call Sideshow today and see if anything has changed. I spoke to a really nice rep, she searched on the system and could not locate the item in stock. Luckily after searching more into the system she located the item in stock. So she charged it, and my Grey Hulk should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to finally receive him. I'm sure he is heavy as the weight says 32lbs.

Awesome, way to be aggressive .

Hey fellow collectors! Thought I share a video review on this guy.

[ame]https://youtu.be/AXAqjfkHXL4[/ame]

Moved this statue into my Avengers lineup and I'm really liking it. I previously had him next to my Wolvie com. This is probably my favorite color of the sculpt.

It’s a fantastic piece no doubt but I think I am being a little spoiled by the Star Wars Mythos statues. I like the stories, the very detailed sculpts and the whole idea just drew me in. I’ll probably keep Hulk and wait and see IF there is another round of Mythos and if there is I’ll probably have to let Hulk go.

Mythos is sweet. I agree. Plus you can fit three more where hulk used to stand. :lol

As cool as they all are ... Kenobi impresses me the most.... Having both actors head sculpts was brilliant.

A light up saber like malgus would have been sweet with kenobi. The two portraits are top notch.

Just got this guy, and wanted to show some appreciation for an older piece. :clap

25966108242_7899ff228e_b.jpg

25981753392_991c779081_b.jpg

26074298575_2ab5d6bea2_b.jpg

26048388266_1d178a8278_b.jpg

25981794792_18ebb0d91b_b.jpg

25981809052_42c11cdd83_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots. This sculpt is so underrated. It actually look better the more I absorb all the details in it.

Just got this guy, and wanted to show some appreciation for an older piece. :clap

25966108242_7899ff228e_b.jpg

Great photos... I love my Green Comiquette. If it was 1/4 scale it would easily be my fav Hulk statue.

Nice shots. This sculpt is so underrated. It actually look better the more I absorb all the details in it.

The sculpt and pose are one of SSC best. The original green gets a lot of hate because of the hair cut. Personally I even like the hair cut. If there is a flaw its the color and the 1/5 scale.

Back