Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to me not getting paid once a month is weird. Unless you work at a assembly line or something it is standard here.

Once a month? Is that even legal?

I work for the state of California, while it does suck I'm barley starting to get used to it. So have to pay all bills first, whatever is left I may splurge on sideshow pre-orders. I called Sideshow today and was told Grey Hulk isn't even in stock yet. Guess I may need to wait till 6/20.

Last edited:
I work for the state of California, while it does suck I'm barley starting to get used to it. So have to pay all bills first, whatever is left I may splurge on sideshow pre-orders. I called Sideshow today and was told Grey Hulk isn't even in stock yet. Guess I may need to wait till 6/20.

:dunno I already got mine like 2-3 months ago, what you guys talking about.....:monkey1

:dunno I already got mine like 2-3 months ago, what you guys talking about.....:monkey1

Lucky, my last payment was scheduled for 4/20, then 5/20 now 6/20. I called and they told me it was in transit and should be in the warehouse the week of 5/20. I decided to call today and was told final shipment hasn't been received at the warehouse yet.

I decided to call Sideshow today and see if anything has changed. I spoke to a really nice rep, she searched on the system and could not locate the item in stock. Luckily after searching more into the system she located the item in stock. So she charged it, and my Grey Hulk should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to finally receive him. I'm sure he is heavy as the weight says 32lbs.

Last edited:
I decided to call Sideshow today and see if anything has changed. I spoke to a really nice rep, she searched on the system and could not locate the item in stock. Luckily after searching more into the system she located the item in stock. So she charged it, and my Grey Hulk should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to finally receive him. I'm sure he is heavy as the weight says 32lbs.

Thats good that they found it, but sucks that it has probably been sitting around a while. It is a nice piece and very solid.

Thats good that they found it, but sucks that it has probably been sitting around a while. It is a nice piece and very solid.

I'm sure he's been sitting in the warehouse for a while now. Just glad they finally found it. I had it shipped to work, and everyone in the office kept coming by and admiring this piece. The detail on this piece is amazing.

my waitlist for this piece has been cancelled by sideshow but they offered me $50 discount on the Hulk maquette instead ...

they are unable to sell me a grey hulk so they closed my waitlist and as some sort of compensation i was offered a $50 discount if i order the Hulk maquette instead

First time I've heard that happen... Are you going to get the maquette?

i ordered the maquette from a local retailer as ordering it directly from sideshow would cost me way more

Last edited:
It was the same with my Waitlist. It Cancelled but i could have this $50 discount for the Maquette. I didn't order iT. Not really interested in this Statue. I Like the Comic version more :)

Greetings

Back