Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Sideshow today asking them why they had not charged me for this bad boy yet....they said : Just a few went out this month...the rest like mine will ship in March

:impatient: What the h... Sideshow!

I called Sideshow today asking them why they had not charged me for this bad boy yet....they said : Just a few went out this month...the rest like mine will ship in March

:impatient: What the h... Sideshow!

Same here bro, they told me its cause I've got it flex paid. What the **** sideshow?

Unpack mine earlier. Came with a busted tooth which really sucks. Already contacted Sideshow for a replacement. Beside that it is one really awesome piece and so heavy.

Love this version of the Hulk! :rock :bow

I used to have both the Green and Grey PF but I like this version better. Now only if Sideshow made a classic version of the Spidey comiquette I could display with this Hulk life would be perfect. :lecture :lol

Yeah I knew I was out and i recall reading about split shipments, but just checked and forgot I did the flex payment on this one. Looks like my final payment is April 5th

Love this statue! Would make a great centerpiece in my living room if I had money to spare right. I just have too many other preorders right now.

Love this statue! Would make a great centerpiece in my living room if I had money to spare right. I just have too many other preorders right now.

You do know it's sold out right? Can't see any other pre orders to come in front of this!!! This is the best Hulk Comiquette by far and only a ES of 500,

You probably have a lot better chance of picking up your other PO cheaper down the line than this, Unless it's the Droids

You do know it's sold out right? Can't see any other pre orders to come in front of this!!! This is the best Hulk Comiquette by far and only a ES of 500,

You probably have a lot better chance of picking up your other PO cheaper down the line than this, Unless it's the Droids

Oh. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be I suppose. :(

I'm a bit late but finally got my grey hulk this morning
F1A5A54A-4A0A-4982-8B1F-6A37AD03DEF5-5267-000005A9EF009009_zpsd2d62dca.jpg

873C9F34-EC84-4E2F-85FD-5168D6F9C0A9-5267-000005A9E7FEFC6A_zps26621c6a.jpg

Back