HT's DX wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been said a lot so i'm guessing its pretty popular, but i'd also love to see a dx T-800 from T1. I been looking out for the original HT T-800 for a while hoping to find a reasonanle price, even tho it isnt movie accurate at all. But if they could do one with a proper arnold sculpt and all the weapons he uses i'd be more than happy. Just the two outfits from the movie, maybe two head, and the correct guns. Here's hoping.

Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Batman Begins/TDK - Jim Gordon

T2 - Arnie / T800

Superman - Christoper Reeve

I'd love to list all the figures I want to see made but the thread is about DX and so far we seem to have confusion about the parameters of this line. So far we've seen only 2 figures of characters already visited in a pre-existing licence. The only other rumours we have are also of characters from a license Hot Toys has visited in the past.

Yet everyones bringing up characters we've never seen any company do that I can think of. Now if HT announces a DX figure that not only skips being made as an MMS but also is an entirely new license, this would be all well and good.

Theres lots of figures I want, lots of licenses I wish HT would take up but based on what we know so far my DX wishlist stands at-

- T1 T-800 (as I described earlier)
- T1 Kyle Reese (1984 outfit, not sure what else to qualify it as DX though)
- Aliens USCMs remade with actor likenesses and previous innaccuracies corrected

Hot Toys Ghostbuster includes Egon,Ray,Peter,and Winston heads,
authentic Jumpsuit featuring 4 velcrow nametags,alternate neck and arms for Winston,a proton pack featuring real LED Lights,a slimer 1/6 scale figure and a ghostbusters branded base

OR
Hot Toys Egon,Ray,Peter and winston figures w/a piece for a 1/6 scale Slimer figure.Also available Hot Toys ecto 1 w/real LED lights and sirens,and Hot Toys 1/6 scale Stay Puft Marsmallow man snap-Kit(Model?)

Would love the Ghostbusters by Hot Toys, think a bit more than Robocop in fact :)

Hot Toys Ghostbuster includes Egon,Ray,Peter,and Winston heads,
authentic Jumpsuit featuring 4 velcrow nametags,alternate neck and arms for Winston,a proton pack featuring real LED Lights,a slimer 1/6 scale figure and a ghostbusters branded base

OR
Hot Toys Egon,Ray,Peter and winston figures w/a piece for a 1/6 scale Slimer figure.Also available Hot Toys ecto 1 w/real LED lights and sirens,and Hot Toys 1/6 scale Stay Puft Marsmallow man snap-Kit(Model?)

I think the one figure they could DX without haveing a previous version would be Christopher Reeve Superman.

The Crow! (Brandon Lee)
Rambo stick fighter!
Rocky!
Terminator! (T2 or T1 Arnie/T-800
Maybe hellboy
'89 Batman maybe nicholson joker
Neo matrix 2 or 1 maybe just both costumes (like they did with the DX joker)
Sherlock Holmes Robert Downey Jr. Version (Holmes is my most wanted figure, imagine all those accesories! Would love Downey with PERS)

Last edited:
T2 Anrnie/T-1000.

Keaton Batman

Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal with the ability to do the "lean."

Back