HT's DX wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great, mine can come with PERS, a stack of comics, cigarettes and exchangeable lungs, one pink and new and the other as is now.

Resident Evil 2 William Birkin or at best any of the host of awesome Resident Evil monsters.

I'd be down for that. An RE3 Nemesis would be great too with removabe limiter (trench coat) and detachabe tenticles. I'd also love a RE3 Jill especially a DX Jill but sadly that will never happen I'm sure :monkey2

Something tells me Hot Toys will only 'DX' figures that already saw light in their MMS line. It gives them an opportunity to see if the product is worth milking a little more, and allows them to sell more figures.

wallpaper+batman+1989.jpg

Tim Burton's Batman movies. (Batman, Joker, Catwoman, Penguin)

The%20Crow%20symbol.jpg

The Crow (Eric Draven)

lostboyguys.jpg

The Lost Boys (David)

Gremlins%20Stripe.jpg

Gremlins (Stripe, Gizmo)

Something tells me Hot Toys will only 'DX' figures that already saw light in their MMS line. It gives them an opportunity to see if the product is worth milking a little more, and allows them to sell more figures.

Exactly, I think the DX is for figures they already know are sure sellers, so they can include more with the figure with a relatively low price-hike, because they know they will sell A LOT of them.

I'm quoting my own post from a thread a while back, a checklist of what T1 Terminator would need before I would consider it DX...

If they do a DX Version it would need:

1 Big AHNULD Body
3 different heads (beginning head, spiky hair head, spiky hair w/damage and light up eye)
3 different sets of hands (Ungloved, Fingerless Gloves, Leather Gloves)
2 Different T-Shirts (Punk and Grey)
2 Jackets (Leather and Punk coat)
1 set of pants
1 set of boots
1 pair of sunglasses
1 Pistol w/laser sight
1 revolver
1 SPAS Shotgun
1 Police Shotgun
1 UZI 9mm
1 AR-18 Assault Rifle
1 Scalpel
1 Address Book

And then I would buy it...

Last edited:
RoboCop from first film with Weller head. Also interchangeable armour parts so you can display him clean or riddled with bullet holes. Spare helmet with damage also.

I'm with Mr Tyler on this one, it would be superb if they did this version of the half man, half machine all cop.
Hell I'd pre-order it now. £££!

I'd be down for that. An RE3 Nemesis would be great too with removabe limiter (trench coat) and detachabe tenticles. I'd also love a RE3 Jill especially a DX Jill but sadly that will never happen I'm sure :monkey2

Glad to hear someone feels similar. RE has a huge fanbase and is probably the most successful survival horror of all time. I believe it invented the genre in a way. A well treated DX monster, an actual full on mutation and not a zombie or hybrid like Krauser, would certainly get a lot of attention and be a guaranteed hit if handled properly.

It'd be interesting if they started a comic line as well as having some DX releases from there as well. We have yet to see what the DX will really mean, whether its just a deluxe figure with PERS and more accessories than we're used to or specifically as a 'thank you', i.e., double dip, for already made figures. It'd be nice to get a little of both.

Back