HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mask off. Mandibles open. That's a Predator! :rock

I agree.

Let's see what others do here too. Reposting the question at hand below...

Brings up an interesting problem:

display with or without mask?

if no mask, display with mandibles open or closed? :lol

I want to display the Predator in all his ugly mother^^^^er glory... so the mask doesn't really matter... I'll have it in his hand so I can show-off the light-up if need be.

What about you?

This totally does it for me. I was hoping they would do a non-battle damaged bio. Those bullet holes were a bit of an eyesore for me. Getting the exclusive! Whoo hoo!

im sure i will alternate the mask on & off from time to time ...........but really cant say until in hand. this has been such a long time coming it seems.

Got me an Ex. I'll give the 2nd helmet to my P2 elder, might re-paint it too. Otherwise I'll sell it later on. If I cancel the order do I get charged?? I ask cos I might change my mind about the Ex and just get a regular cheaper elsewhere.

I ordered through Dark Shadows awhile back. It was cheaper. As far as how I'll display him, it will most likely be with the helmet on. The light up feature will be very cool.

As this Predator has an Exclusive straight off the bat, I think this will be the only variant. Does that make sense, is that normally how it works? The P2 pred only had an Ex mask when the BD version came out.

How much can we expect the Ex mask to sell for on eBay do you think?

are they planning on making another version of pred1? someone mentioned that earlier on in the thread
That's just speculation. HT would never let out that another version was on the way before the regular is even out co sno one would buy it.

Back