HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide between this one or the regular suit. Much prefer the look of this suit but the Affleck head sculpt is absolutely spot on :clap :)

Trying to decide between this one or the regular suit. Much prefer the look of this suit but the Affleck head sculpt is absolutely spot on :clap :)
Get them both. I couldn't resist. Plus I truly regret not getting the knightmare bat when I had the chance. I will NOT make this mistake again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Would love to lol but I kinda want to slow down on the figures that I get. I already have 3 Afflecks and only really want one more lol :)

Would love to lol but I kinda want to slow down on the figures that I get. I already have 3 Afflecks and only really want one more lol :)

Get both, keep the Affleck headsculpt....assuming it will fit on the tactical suit version, sell the rest of the figure.

I'm wondering if HT thought ahead and made the heads interchangeable between the 2 Bat figures. It was such a relief to see them include the Affleck sculpt with the figure. After seeing them on display at toy fairs and comic cons without the HS, I wonder what other surprises we're in store for. I'm hoping for a better Cavill sculpt. The one on display looked identical to the BvS head. Some people say it looks different, but I beg to differ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have my first payment on this and I'm wavering. I like it and my BVS one so much, but don't know if I want another Batfleck. Might prefer to go with the Arkham Knight figure down the road instead.

Back