HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean it was solicited first???
If I remember correctly the Tacticool suit figure was put up for pre-order prior to the standard figure. A good while ahead at that too. So it naturally makes sense that the Tacticool suit should hit the market first.

If I remember correctly the Tacticool suit figure was put up for pre-order prior to the standard figure. A good while ahead at that too. So it naturally makes sense that the Tacticool suit should hit the market first.

I think this figure was the first of the JL to go up for pre order and the regular Batman was 2nd to last.

FB_IMG_1543834094166.jpg
Almost there

Annnnnnd complete 180, looks great. Only gripe is the cape looks nothing like it does in the film, just flat out wrong design.

This looks great!!! Although it’s making me cringe at the thought of the potential improvements to the regular HT JL Batman. I didn’t preorder that one to give my wallet a break. This hobby is killer.

ToysTV unboxing.

Damn, I really didn't want to buy this figure but don't think I can resist. :lol

Back