HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely would buy the police Joker.
I mean, I would buy a regular Joker again if Hot Toys sell new head sculpts with new Ledger's face expressions. :eek: Yes, yes I know...

I just ordered the V1 Joker (from a legit seller for the first time), and I may hold off on getting the Bank Robber version for the head until we see what lies in store here. . .

I just ordered the V1 Joker (from a legit seller for the first time), and I may hold off on getting the Bank Robber version for the head until we see what lies in store here. . .

I read about how you got scammed in the other thread. Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out better for you next time.

Oh, and pics tomorrow maybe? There has been speculation of a Monday newsletter, correct?

I just got an email from hot toys today. Another Hot Toys newsletter! But it is the exact same teaser pic of the Police Joker as before????? Are they just ^^^^ing with us now?

I just got an email from hot toys today. Another Hot Toys newsletter! But it is the exact same teaser pic of the Police Joker as before????? Are they just ^^^^ing with us now?

...Really? Still nothing?

epic_fail.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one who got this and not the March/John Connor one.

Strange, I got real excited for new pics too. :(

It has a date of February 23rd.I think they ve sent the wrong one by accident.
Yiou can access it through the Facebook page if you ve joined,but the news is MJ,Biohazard with no additional pics and the John Connor teaser you can find elsewhere here.

Last edited:
I'm done on Jokers. I got Bank Robber and regular (with a custom Les head). That total ran me $400 with the custom head. I love the Joker but I'm not putting more money into another figure of him,let alone a figure of him from such a brief scene. But good luck to those who are getting it :D

I got the repeated newsletter too. Damn, got me excited there a while for nothing.

This is HT's way of sayin, we got youse by the balls, and there's nuttin you can do bout it.

I guess I'm not the only one that just got blue balled. Anyways, did you thing that was sent out by mistake, or just bad prank?

Back