HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't necessarily pay more getting figures from the HT direct shipments, the difference in price is minimal depending on where you go, which is why I get in on HT direct. With these figures, it also helps ordering through someone you're comfortable with supporting you if there's any issues. I've had some issues with HT wrist pegs and the guys at Toys2 always take care of me so I continue to throw them the business, came through when I broke the peg on my TDK bats.

I've had some issues with HT wrist pegs and the guys at Toys2 always take care of me so I continue to throw them the business, came through when I broke the peg on my TDK bats.

What did they do, send you new pegs or what?

You don't necessarily pay more getting figures from the HT direct shipments, the difference in price is minimal depending on where you go, which is why I get in on HT direct. With these figures, it also helps ordering through someone you're comfortable with supporting you if there's any issues. I've had some issues with HT wrist pegs and the guys at Toys2 always take care of me so I continue to throw them the business, came through when I broke the peg on my TDK bats.

This is why I'm ordering with the HT shipment from Joe! :rock

I'm betting BIG bucks on the name tag on the fig's uniform would be HEATH LEDGER.

This explains why this fig was chosen as a final commemorate and tribute to the late heath.

im guessing the nametag will say "Rachel Dawes" since thats what all the nametags in the movie said

I would assume someone probably had a Harvey Dent tag and another for the Mayor. The Joker's deal was to make everyone feel like no one's safe, it'd serve better to have a number of names on those cops so if they all got busted it'd really scare the ^^^^ out of folks versus one person.

Is that fact or presumption? I don't recall seeing a tag other than the one guy's.

a lot of us in the "cosplay" business did a lot of research to find out what the nametags said. and someone who was a legit source found out that all the honor guard's nametags said Rachel Dawes. just like we found out that Heath's nametag while in the nurse outfit said "Nurse Hemming" after TDK's costume designer Lindy Hemming.

Alright, so it's not in the film though.

Strange idea, but it'd be kinda fun with Harvey to have a second head of the goon he takes so you could have him and Joker in this one figure, but definitely would rather a second Joker head to the goon though.

The nurse would have been alot more poseable and photograph-able, but this one seems very limited. I mean, how many poses can we put him in that are screen accurate. 2 maybe? One with gun held up, another with it down and about to flee. I'm still kind of confused as why they chose to go this way

The nurse would have been alot more poseable and photograph-able, but this one seems very limited. I mean, how many poses can we put him in that are screen accurate. 2 maybe? One with gun held up, another with it down and about to flee. I'm still kind of confused as why they chose to go this way

its because of the joints.

I would guess partly, at some point they'll reuse the parts for some sort of cop figure. HT seems to be into military and such, I see them making cops down the road, not likely to make a nurse. Plus, even though there's a fanbase around here for a nurse figure, this one, especially having a fairly clean Ledger portrait, has a bit more mass value because of what it looks like, even if it's not very poseable, it's a representation of Ledger from his last great role.

Found this post on Toy-World:
"I'm told that this Police Joker is a "must" item, which will come with lot of valuable accessories and not just a dull police figure with two guns as you guys thinking. Pls wait for the official announcement and info before say no to this one."

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12964&extra=page%3D1&page=5

So maybe we'll get the rocket launcher and shotgun. :whip

Back