HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As cool as this looks it will be a pass for me I think. I'm still saving up for a BR Joker since I had to cancel my original order.

what? you canceled it? why? :confused:
the BR is like the best Joker from HT.
well i hope you still can get it :eek:

man this is exciting i wanted this version more than the nurse joker cause it looked like he was crazier without makeup on

As much as I loved the Dark Knight and the HT TDK line, I can do without this one. I would rather put my money towards the HT Hellboy or Iron Man series than the Police Joker. Just not enough screen time in my opinion.

Joe has this up for order in the Dealer's section for the ones he'll be getting through DC Direct. He'll have the ones he'll be getting from the Hot Toy's release up for order soon.

Joe has this up for order in the Dealer's section for the ones he'll be getting through DC Direct. He'll have the ones he'll be getting from the Hot Toy's release up for order soon.

Forgive my n00b ignorance... What's the difference between receiving from DC Direct and receiving from Hot Toys?

Wouldn't they all come from Hot Toys?

(I guess it would help if I understood what DC Direct is?)

Thank you. :)

I'm sure it's a great figure, and I'd definitely love to get it, but there's no room in my life for a FOURTH Joker figure (HT, HTBR, and custom Nicholson.)

Forgive my n00b ignorance... What's the difference between receiving from DC Direct and receiving from Hot Toys?

Wouldn't they all come from Hot Toys?

(I guess it would help if I understood what DC Direct is?)

Thank you. :)

Well they do all come from Hot Toys, but the Hot Toys release ones will be from when Hot Toys releases the figures in Hong Kong. DC Direct is the official North American importer of the Dark Knight figures. Usually DC Direct doesn't get it for several months after Hot Toys releases it.

Well they do all come from Hot Toys, but the Hot Toys release ones will be from when Hot Toys releases the figures in Hong Kong. DC Direct is the official North American importer of the Dark Knight figures. Usually DC Direct doesn't get it for several months after Hot Toys releases it.

Ah, so local dealers get from both DC Direct and Hot Toys... Hot Toys first, DC Direct (from Hot Toys) later on.

The DC Direct ones take longer to get here, but are also cheaper.

I think I got it now... Thank you!

Ah, so local dealers get from both DC Direct and Hot Toys... Hot Toys first, DC Direct (from Hot Toys) later on.

The DC Direct ones take longer to get here, but are also cheaper.

I think I got it now... Thank you!

Yup, you got it. If you don't mind paying the higher price and want the figure a lot sooner, hten I would recommend ordering from a Hot Toy's release. Depending on the release date, I'm not sure which way I'm going to order.

Back