HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. I'm pissed. Not only did we get 2 John Connor pics in two days, but now we have full specs and pics and availble to order from Sideshow! What the crap?!?!

Unless we see pics soon people will die. Starting tonight.
you a man of your word??
NO MORE JOKERS... I swear man we shoulda got gordon.
that would be pretty cool.

I don't understand this. How can the John Conner Fig pics are already up and its up for pre-order already and the teaser pic for this fig came out way after the teaser pic for Police Joker? Is there any leak pics floating around out there, or at least detail info on what this fig is gonna come with?

Victim #1: Gordon himself

gordondeath.jpg

Re: HT Joker: Police Officer Version up for pre-order!

What is the so called collectors grate?

I've ordered it before, I don't think it's neccessary, but the figure's box is packed in airtight plastic wrap. It is packed about as well as can be, with the box filled to the brim with packing foam. The corners are sharp as can be and there is zero wear on the box. I have heard of no problems with people who don't order collector's grade, but if you are a MIB collector, or just want to be sure you get the best possible rating, then that's what the option is for. If you're not a MIB collector, then I'd suggest going with standard grade, since they promise it is rated pretty well also.

I've ordered a few things from BBTS in the past without paying extra and they've always arrived in mint condition. I'd be bummed if the box was damaged but as long as the goods inside were OK I wouldn't fret too much.

Maybe I've just been lucky. Even Sideshow's bare-bones packaging arrived OK a couple of weeks ago (Stormie).

Back