HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the NECA is really nice, but i don't see the comparison to the HT simply because of scale. gotta have a 12" to go w/ the rest. now i can understand comparing it to a large scale endo like the SS.

Sure, they're different products and if you want one to fit with your 1/6 scale figures then HT is the way to go. I used to collect 1/6 scale figures exclusively, but now I'm moving more toward PFs and statues so the bigger size of the NECA is actually a bonus for me.

And here's a gratuitous family shot of all of my terminators. :)
endoskeleton_comparison4.jpg

:lol cool:D

The BD one looks more like metal. The scuffed, dirty look actually adds to its realism - I have both and the clean one looks 'toylike' by comparison.

Yes I.m agree with you.
The BD version looks much more realistic,The regular version is too clean and looks like painted plastic.

Bought this from board memeber hordeall yesterday. He lives close by and I was able to just swing by and pick him up! Definetly saves on the shipping! Here are some pics...
CIMG1364.jpg

CIMG1366.jpg

CIMG1365.jpg

CIMG1363.jpg

I'm very happy with it. I just need to find a nice companion figure to go with him...Terminator related of course. I like having at least 2 of the same theme.

I'm very happy with it. I just need to find a nice companion figure to go with him...Terminator related of course. I like having at least 2 of the same theme.

Yeah i'm the same way, thats why I never bought the Cannibal Jack Sparrow figure. Maybe a Kyle Reese would work well.

Bought this from board memeber hordeall yesterday. He lives close by and I was able to just swing by and pick him up! Definetly saves on the shipping! Here are some pics...
CIMG1364.jpg

CIMG1366.jpg

CIMG1365.jpg

CIMG1363.jpg

****ing hell. i'm having THE hardest time getting one of these BD Endos. how much did u get this one for if ya don't mind me askin.

if anyone can help pointing me in the direction of one of these it would be much appreciated!

board member that lives close by sold it to me...he got his cash instantly, I got my fig instantly!

yeah i know. just curious tho since i'd made him an offer but never heard back from him. i'm just wondering what the BDs are going for since i don't see any in the Completed listing search on eBay and i'm trying to get an idea so i don't miss out on one if the opportunity arises. i've been looking for over a month :(

Back