HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow:horror Didn't realize It'd take damn near three months, but finally got one and it was worth the wait. This guy's incredible, everything moves. Can't wait to put some some of those new Endo dio's around him:chew
cb2259cd4224ef957c2544031b2c03ea46b61da.jpg

Wow:horror Didn't realize It'd take damn near three months, but finally got one and it was worth the wait. This guy's incredible, everything moves. Can't wait to put some some of those new Endo dio's around him:chew
cb2259cd4224ef957c2544031b2c03ea46b61da.jpg

Awesome picture! Didn't realize the HT Endos are so tall compared to SS bust. This is a great way to display them. Can't wait to be able to display my HT Endos next to the SS 1:1 bust. If I get the HCG Clean Endo then I'll have both regular and battle-damaged HT displayed next to their SS combat and HCG shiny counterpart busts. :peace

Awesome picture! Didn't realize the HT Endos are so tall compared to SS bust. This is a great way to display them. Can't wait to be able to display my HT Endos next to the SS 1:1 bust. If I get the HCG Clean Endo then I'll have both regular and battle-damaged HT displayed next to their SS combat and HCG shiny counterpart busts. :peace

Well i'd imagine with stand the Endo sits about 13" and the bust 16" so yeah it makes sense. :)

that's what I'm trying to do as well. Already on the hunt for a clean HT Endo and got another Endoskull on the way:D

I was checking that auction out and by the time the auction ends, along with shipping, I guess these things are about to start hitting AvP Pred prices:monkey2

Boy am I glad I have 2 of these :monkey3

I have both of them: regular and battle damaged, the BD I got from SS (and paid that fracking 19% VAT tax:banghead) and the regular I got from BBTS. Didn't realize these go for so much today. In the future I'll be looking for an Aoshima Endo, I know it is not the quality of the HT Endos but still a cool figure and has some metal in it.

More pics in my sig for your viewing pleasure. It's the endo the world:

Aliensguests071.jpg

Aliensguests155.jpg

Last edited:
Back