HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious what the details on the PERs eyes look up close. Anyone have an extreme close up pic of the eyeball? I would love to see it!

Hope this helps :lol
IMG_1294-1.png

IMG_1298.png

Last edited:
So I was wondering it looks like I'm getting my SS General Hawk tomorrow and it was supposed to be on the new PRO V2 body, should I try to see what the indy looks like on the pro V2 body, what do you think:dunno

I got another one (DX05) of these today, and to agree with a previous poster (sorry can't remember who!) The leather jacket has been improved, or at the every least is a better variant. It's material is less plasticky and is softer and the actual zip is finer than previously. Looks a lot better IMO.

I got another one (DX05) of these today, and to agree with a previous poster (sorry can't remember who!) The leather jacket has been improved, or at the every least is a better variant. It's material is less plasticky and is softer and the actual zip is finer than previously. Looks a lot better IMO.

Man, is that your second or third??? What variant are you doing?

Good Indy fan! :clap

Man, is that your second or third??? What variant are you doing?

Good Indy fan! :clap

It's my third, but don't let the wife know.....

The way I see it I need one TOD, one Raiders and one perfect KATO version. Don't even start me on all the other Indy bits and pieces I've bought over the last couple of months!
:monkey3

Got this metal sword today for TOD indy..

photo-29.jpg

Any comparison pics so that I can tell which version I have when I get mine?

That sword is awesome!

Good man, with three no less.

Is there really such a difference between the figures? Sculpt and jacket? Kind of frightening to think there's a big variation in what one might get.

Any comparison pics so that I can tell which version I have when I get mine?

I will try and take a pic tomorrow, the most obvious thing (apart from the feel of it) is the size of the teeth on the zipper, these are finer than the older ones. And the leather feels, well more leathery, and the collar lays down more naturally.

That sword is awesome!

Good man, with three no less.

Is there really such a difference between the figures? Sculpt and jacket? Kind of frightening to think there's a big variation in what one might get.

All the sculpts I've gotten have been different Wor-Gar, I actually have 4 heads, one was a gift from a kind seller. The newest ones don't have the guy liner but seem more rounded, square shaped. The jacket thing I just noticed on this one. I haven't looked at the rest of it!

If only you could take a pic of the 4 heads lined up! But I know you've customized some.

Glad they're getting rid of the guyliner though. Whatever that was, was annoying. I know they're not making new ones, so it must have been a supervisor on the production line saying "hey, no guyliner any more!"

If only you could take a pic of the 4 heads lined up! But I know you've customized some.

Glad they're getting rid of the guyliner though. Whatever that was, was annoying. I know they're not making new ones, so it must have been a supervisor on the production line saying "hey, no guyliner any more!"

Maybe they are making new ones. He's back In-Stock at Sideshow. :dunno

Maybe they are making new ones. He's back In-Stock at Sideshow. :dunno

No way they're making figures on the production line and delivering this quickly. Just the shipping time alone. These had to have been from the first, main bulk preorders.

Just production changes made along the way thru QC.

Didn't they make two batches for the T-800 (T2)? Just sayin'.

I'm sure they make many batches within the main bulk order. They may even make more down the line. But it's not like they send out 50 figures to get a read on what people are saying here and then make modifications and send out a new, improved batch.

So the differences people are finding I think are just the variations within the process of mass producing these Indys. A few thousand thick zippers and a few thousand thinner ones. Luck of the draw.

Back