HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

OMG! OMG! What do I do? :panic:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ok, thank you very much for the explanation ^_^

mills-lane-lets-get-it-on.jpg

OMG! OMG! What do I do? :panic:

You do nothing. Legacy Sideshow members who joined in 2005-2006 have already had this added to their accounts for free. I'm just here to help pace the servers.

Well, the info tap about the PPO has replaced Spooktacular wit Bruce Wayne.

hey guys ebay is loading fine. should be able to get him over there much easier.:rotfl

Im out of here...good luck to everyone!

Have we reached Page 666 yet?

You do nothing. Legacy Sideshow members who joined in 2005-2006 have already had this added to their accounts for free. I'm just here to help pace the servers.

Oh, good! :yess:

i clicked and ITS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD :gah:

+1, for me too. Maybe they're updating their servers for the ppo right now.

The site is starting to crash!! :lol :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back