HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Sideshow = not ready for this

they've been doing this for how many years and they will NEVER be ready for this :slap. They just never learn. Hahaha, I'm screwed, you did it to me again SS.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I don't understand, I have 38 browsers up and Im hitting refresh every second and none of them works!! C'mon Sideshow, get with the program!!!!1111

It's down again ! NOOOOOOO

is it just the batman banner on the page we click on?

Can we phone the order in?

...and the tingles in everybodys stomach begins...or was it the breakfast :lol

Screenshot2011-08-12at115242AM.png

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I don't understand, I have 38 browsers up and Im hitting refresh every second and none of them works!! C'mon Sideshow, get with the program!!!!1111

:lol:lol:lol

So Sideshow's page just timed out, and even this thread is slow as hell for me.

Gotta love it!

I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight. This is something different.

It's working again ...No wait ,it's down again!! Arghhhh

SS should stop doing this PPO if they arent prepared.

Looks like the page refreshes itself about every 2 minutes.

Everything seems to be fine so far. :)

Looks like the page refreshes itself about every 2 minutes.

Everything seems to be fine so far. :)

Anyone else turned on by this?
No?
Yeah, me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back