HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I highly doubt SSC is selling these or Shadow Predator, or they would have sold attendee editions.

Such a polite response. Thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge. :hi5:

If you can't be bothered to read back a few pages, I can't be bothered to give you a straight response. See how that works?

Anyone know what the space number is for HotToys booth at SDCC? If they're selling these there, I needs one.

I'm not sure about the booth number, but pre-order won't be available until after July per a SSC rep. I would keep an eye on the SSC Comic Con page/email newsletters for the latest info.

I'm not sure about the booth number, but pre-order won't be available until after July per a SSC rep. I would keep an eye on the SSC Comic Con page/email newsletters for the latest info.

Thanks. I did find it. Booth #1929. I am going to be at SDCC so I have to investigate. You know, just in case. ;)

Me as well, Batty, me as well, the more stuff coming out, the less money people'll have, the less money people have, the less likely they are to buy one of these. Especially with HT Star Wars, Avatar, Batman 89', and as others have stated, TDKR, though personally, I don't see why people would choose one or the other as the Begins and TDKR suits are each totally different.

The 'wow' factor has clearly receded with this.. what with the crappy mask and realization that the Batman figure is virtually a re-issue.. I'll still get it for the first night display option though.

thats too bad guys. I only collect Batman so im really excited about it!!

Finally was able to get OC Batman and Joker Bank Robber this week. Now i just need Joker DX.

im new to these boards and i only concentrate on Batman, but its is simply amazing how much Sideshow Star Wars stuff their is to collect. These figures arent cheap, the die-hard fans who want to collect them all i commend you guys for being faithful to these toys.

I collected all the vintage SW toys, i got about 90% of them. and i tried to keep up with the newer stuff, but its just so much, i had to give up. Once Nolan's Batman came out, i stopped SW altogether. I got boxes of unopened SW figures i should probably sell....

thats too bad guys. I only collect Batman so im really excited about it!!

Finally was able to get OC Batman and Joker Bank Robber this week. Now i just need Joker DX.

im new to these boards and i only concentrate on Batman, but its is simply amazing how much Sideshow Star Wars stuff their is to collect. These figures arent cheap, the die-hard fans who want to collect them all i commend you guys for being faithful to these toys.

I collected all the vintage SW toys, i got about 90% of them. and i tried to keep up with the newer stuff, but its just so much, i had to give up. Once Nolan's Batman came out, i stopped SW altogether. I got boxes of unopened SW figures i should probably sell....

The Sideshow Star Wars stuff has never been cheaper than it is right now. So if you're looking to get into that, I'd recommend doing so ASAP as a good 80%-90% can be had for well below retail, especially if you're fine with non-exclusive figures.

Who's Dr. Who? :dunno

I just don't feel like enabling the lazy. Sorry. :huh

Just giving you a hard time. My vain attempt at humor since I do have a relative sense of one unlike some people. (That last statement was not directed at you).

The Sideshow Star Wars stuff has never been cheaper than it is right now. So if you're looking to get into that, I'd recommend doing so ASAP as a good 80%-90% can be had for well below retail, especially if you're fine with non-exclusive figures.

cool, thanks for letting me know that...thats excellent for the SW collectors!! i eventually need to get the final vintage ones im missing, but ill probably just stick with Batman for the 1:6 figures.

although the Captain America and Reeves Superman look fantastic!! if i was to get any besides Batman, i would probably go for those.

nope nope, stay on target...Batman only!!! :)

My original plan was to only collect Batman as well... I've got DX Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow and the newish Catwoman...

But I couldn't control myself and I've also bought/pre-ordered Cobra Commander, Zartan, Reeves Supes, Indiana Jones DX, Spider-Man, Captain America, and I can't wait for the Bruce/Batman Exclusive, Bespin Luke and Boba Fett!!!!!!!

I'm ADDICTED!!!!!!:horror

I'm praying I win the lottery tonight.

My original plan was to only collect Batman as well... I've got DX Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow and the newish Catwoman...

But I couldn't control myself and I've also bought/pre-ordered Cobra Commander, Zartan, Reeves Supes, Indiana Jones DX, Spider-Man, Captain America, and I can't wait for the Bruce/Batman Exclusive, Bespin Luke and Boba Fett!!!!!!!

I'm ADDICTED!!!!!!:horror

I'm praying I win the lottery tonight.

haha the problem is you cant stick to one thing, thats what my intentions were then hot toys and sideshow put out my other favorite things and its hard to pass on those things lol:gah:

So far my only endeavors outside of Batman have been Reeve Superman, and Indy, I'll definitely (hopefully) get one of these, and I'll collect the 89 and TDKR lines, but I think I'll start going after the DC PF's. Might get some of the HT Star Wars stuff, but that's questionable at best.

haha the problem is you cant stick to one thing, thats what my intentions were then hot toys and sideshow put out my other favorite things and its hard to pass on those things lol:gah:

haha, yah i hear ya. ive been pretty faithful to only Batman. and mainly Nolan's Batman. i dont have anything from Burton's Batman.

my prize possession is the full scale Batman Begins suit. I last year invested into getting one made from these costume artists who makes screen accurate Batman replicas. its amazing!!! it takes a while to get everything because you have to go to different artists to get each part of the suit. right now im having the belt made. should be about a month. once i have the entire thing ill post some photos.

but here atleast is a pic of the Torso

batman.jpg

Pretty much other than Batman I collect horror stuff and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back