HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I'd really like is the Cleaner kit, it doesn't even have to be openable for me; it just looks good on the Wolf. Probably gonna buy it separately (if indeed it ever comes out), or buy it from someone who can make it from scratch.

Hot Toys may need to modify the armor of the Wolf if they include the cleaner kit because from the initial release it does not appear to have the space for it on the back.

No chance we'll get a stealth/cloaked Wolf, right? There would be limited paint (beside some cool shading effects) so it wouldn't be any more expensive than the regular release. and maybe glowing eye pieces on the bio mask? probably not.

HT, give us some cloaked preds now!

No chance we'll get a stealth/cloaked Wolf, right? There would be limited paint (beside some cool shading effects) so it wouldn't be any more expensive than the regular release. and maybe glowing eye pieces on the bio mask? probably not.

HT, give us some cloaked preds now!

I agree 100%, I'd love to have some cloaked/mid-cloaking Preds.

One issue however is that clear plastic tends to be softer and much more pliable than other plastics. I'm sure it has something to do with the materials used but a lot of the people with "clear" figures I've seen in the 6'' scale bring this up a lot as a reason for their "clear" figures breaking on them.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any cloaked versions of the Predators.

Also, I hope Predator 1 comes with exchangeable open mandibles. There's really nothing to warrant a second version.

Hot Toys may need to modify the armor of the Wolf if they include the cleaner kit because from the initial release it does not appear to have the space for it on the back.

I thought the first release includes the cleaner kit but not the larger pack that was the detonator, or are they the same unit? I only saw the film once so I don't remember well but I do know he used the blue liquid and other cleaner tools after seeting off the detonator, which I thought was the whole big case.

Also, I hope Predator 1 comes with exchangeable open mandibles. There's really nothing to warrant a second version.

There's never any reason to warrant variants on any of these but for $$$. I think you could safely say, most collectors would have been content to have the P2 BD package, minus blood everywhere but the sliced arm unit, and sell it as the only P2 Pred figure, particularly when most weren't thrilled with the execution of the blood on the body anyway.

I'm sure there'll be 2 P1 Preds, one regular with mandibles for the mask as always, and a BD version with some blood, the roaring mandibles and maybe an extra trophy or something. Of all the Preds, P1 does have the least things that could easily be excluded in one release and added to a second, but I don't see it stopping them.

As popular as Wolf is, I'm sure we'll see another Wolf.

I thought the first release includes the cleaner kit but not the larger pack that was the detonator, or are they the same unit? I only saw the film once so I don't remember well but I do know he used the blue liquid and other cleaner tools after seeting off the detonator, which I thought was the whole big case.

Hot Toys I believe got confused when they released the specs for the Wolf Predator. Often times their detailed specs can be off when they reveal that information.

The larger pack that you refer to as the detonator is the "Cleaner Kit". It is referred as thus in the official "behind-the-scenes" AVP:R design book. I know there's a photo of it buried in this thread somewhere.

I don't remember well either but I believe when he entered the crashed Pred ship, he removed the Cleaner Kit from his back and started looking through it, removing such tools as the blue vial before he in-fact set the Cleaner Kit's nuke to blow up.

A photo of the Cleaner Kit on the NECA Wolf.

Dscn3266.jpg

It appears that if Hot Toys decides to include it they may need to remove/modify the area where the spear-holding "claw" is on the back armor of the Wolf.

Last edited:
Wolf activated the dead predators Nuke, not the cleaner kit.

But the explosion really wasn't an explosion but an IMPLOSION.
In this excerpt from AVP-R Inside the Monster Shop.

"Every good 'clean-up man' has his valise of cool gadgets. The Wolf's is an articulated backpack that holds Shurikens, vials of Dissolving Liquid, a Tracking Syringe, Claymore mines and internal lighting. Did we mention it also has a BUILT-IN IMPLOSION BOMB?"

But the explosion really wasn't an explosion but an IMPLOSION.
In this excerpt from AVP-R Inside the Monster Shop.

"Every good 'clean-up man' has his valise of cool gadgets. The Wolf's is an articulated backpack that holds Shurikens, vials of Dissolving Liquid, a Tracking Syringe, Claymore mines and internal lighting. Did we mention it also has a BUILT-IN IMPLOSION BOMB?"

Thats a really good point dude, Your right, last night I watched my copy of AvP-R and with a closer look I seen that Wolf did activate the device on his cleaner kit.
Sorry guys.

I've ordered him anyway! From what ive seen on You Tube reviews etc he's well worth it. I hope so anyhow!

Thats a really good point dude, Your right, last night I watched my copy of AvP-R and with a closer look I seen that Wolf did activate the device on his cleaner kit.
Sorry guys.

Just like they tought me in school, books do hold info.
What copy did you get?
And better yet...........HOW THE H*** DID YOU GET IT SO EARLY?

I downloaded the unrated edition DVD (minus the extras). It has the audio commentary from the directors (The Brothers Strauss). My brother hated the movie but I want to give it another go with the audio commentary explaining stuff as it goes along.

Back