HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhhh!! Darn Sideshow Collectibles!! :banghead They ran my card Thursday & still no shipping notice!! :monkey2 Why do they torture us?? :emperor

If it goes today, I'll have him next Wednesday, I'm eager to photograph with this one, though he'll be facing an AVP warrior instead of AVPR, but who'll notice haha.

Nice pics....and that wall is very cool...nicely done!

Anyone hear anything from Cornerstore yet?

I had to cancel as I made a mistake shipping wise when ordering and they hit me with another bill. Luckily I managed to find another predalien from abc express and wolf from another store.

yeaa !! anyday now sideshow.

It will be a very nice day for once he gets here.
I have 2 orders in one box.

AVR- R WOLF and DARTH MAUL medicom

I cant wait to see the shipping notice!

still waiting...

Same here, was hoping for last night, but typically stuff will go out with the Newsletter on Thursdays, so I'm hoping that's the case for Wolf, if he doesn't ship tonight and he's not on time, I won't even get him end of next week. I can be patient, I'm just really excited about this one.

To all the UK fans,

Ian Whyte who plays Scar and Wolf is due to appear at a con (Collectormania) in the UK on the first wkend of May if anyone is interested. I'll be meeting him again. Might ask what he thinks of HTs.

I just paid for my wolf and the order is on it's way to the warehouse.:joy

Didn't you order from Sideshow? How do you know the order is going to the warehouse?

I'm starting to think maybe the Wolf's are hung up in customs or something, I would have thought they should have gone out yesterday, but this happened with the Power Loader too, Sideshow sent out notices and it took a bit longer than the 3-5 days from the email before they arrived, they were hung up in customs.

Back