HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two with a bit more light, thanks for your comments guys, means alot. was just playing around with some extra stuff i had plus found the background walls to be very effective.....only a beginner at this stuff but like it all the same :eek:

Any additional comments would be welcome. Wolf is a great character to position......if you haven't got him already then make that purchase :banana
:horror:eek Thanks for the pics(wiping drool from my mouth)!! I like Wolf so much that I ordered 2 of them! My 2nd Wolfie should be here next weeK!!1 displayed with a mask 1 without. I just need a Predalien & Alien now.:blissy:woo:woo

same here, waiting for the second to turn up........already have the prealien and two of the normal aliens....they look great together.:D

thats crazy why do you want 2??, ive got a predalien on the way

I'm definetely gonna eventually buy around 3 aliens aliens there are so many in the movies it just wouldn't make sense to have 1 !!.

Has the battle damaged version of this been confirmed ?.
I have a feeling its just around the corner !.
Can't wait !!

IF HT does a BD version of the wolf, I can only hope they do it before I get charged for the regular one... But to be honest, I really don't see the point of a DB wolf. Then again, there's a DB Predalien out there...

IF HT does a BD version of the wolf, I can only hope they do it before I get charged for the regular one... But to be honest, I really don't see the point of a DB wolf. Then again, there's a DB Predalien out there...
If Hot Toys make a BD Wolf, I hope they include that wicked gauntlet power upgrade thing that Wolf breaks through the ground with. Or how about a undamaged Wolf head without the acid burns? That would be killer!! I'm curious to see what he would have looked like un-scarred.:banana:banana

Last edited:
I think he would have looked even better unscarred. There's just too much going on on his face: the scarring, the missing mandible, the eye thing...

I don't think there's much to vary on a BD Wolf to make you feel you missed out if you get the regular, unlike P2 BD between the accessories and the mandibles and the Alien skull, that was a big upgrade.

I think he would have looked even better unscarred. There's just too much going on on his face: the scarring, the missing mandible, the eye thing...
I agree! He's still my favorite though.He kicked major alien a$$ & has a lot of heart!:D

I don't think there's much to vary on a BD Wolf to make you feel you missed out if you get the regular, unlike P2 BD between the accessories and the mandibles and the Alien skull, that was a big upgrade.

The only new thing I can think of is the cleaner kit, and maybe mandibles.

I think the Wolf Battle-Damage should come with the following:

-Everything from the original release...
-Cleaner Kit (openable, includes Blue Vial)
-Interchangeable Mandibles (closed and roaring)
-"Pistol Form" Plasmacaster (x2 maybe?)
-Loose Mines (from his bandolier)
-Power Fist Activated Hand (remember when he punched his way up to the road above from the sewer?)
-Blood painted on him
-Alien head (that could be placed on spear)
-Half-dissolved FaceHugger

-Power Fist Activated Hand (remember when he punched his way up to the road above from the sewer?)
-Blood painted on him

Even if a BD came with that, nothing there is really make or break for me except maybe the canons and I'd probably by them separate on eBay. This figure is one where I'll be ok with only having the first release. When they do a P1, I'm walking in expecting variants and being my favorite of all, I'll buy all of them.

-Blood painted on him

What I like on the list are the cannons, and mandibles. not much else.

Back