HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Darren I tried to get a replacement part for one of my HT products, and I showed pics but they needed me to provide the sales receipt / trading record for your replacement request. My question is what is it, and how do I provide it? Thanks. This isn't just for Darren actually. Anyone:monkey3

Damn, with these breakage issues, I'm definitely glad I ordered with Sideshow, I know I'll get taken care of with a replacement if I should need one.

same here bro !!

I am done dealing with preorders from ebay.
I am getting stiff right now for my darth maul medicom.
I should have waited for sideshow.
LESSON LEARNED

same here bro !!

I am done dealing with preorders from ebay.
I am getting stiff right now for my darth maul medicom.
I should have waited for sideshow.
LESSON LEARNED

That's why even with some of the word of mouth I hear about some of these other distributors, I've had experience with Toys 2 and Sideshow customer service and both have taken good care of me any time I've needed them, so unless I have no other choice, I'll keep giving them my business, even if I pay more, the secure feeling I get when I make a purchase is worth the few extra dollars.

Hey guys, this is non-related to Wolf, but I've read in their website that Cornerstore Comics accepts money orders, anyone knows how the procedure would be? I'm talking about the whole add a product to the cart, then checking out... I just don't know how it would work, as I only see options to pay through Pay Pal or Credit Card. I've emailed them about it but I've got no response :monkey2

I don't wanna keep using my friend's credit card to order stuff :monkey3

Hey guys, this is non-related to Wolf, but I've read in their website that Cornerstore Comics accepts money orders, anyone knows how the procedure would be? I'm talking about the whole add a product to the cart, then checking out... I just don't know how it would work, as I only see options to pay through Pay Pal or Credit Card. I've emailed them about it but I've got no response :monkey2

I don't wanna keep using my friend's credit card to order stuff :monkey3
call them and ask. :rolleyes:

That's why even with some of the word of mouth I hear about some of these other distributors, I've had experience with Toys 2 and Sideshow customer service and both have taken good care of me any time I've needed them, so unless I have no other choice, I'll keep giving them my business, even if I pay more, the secure feeling I get when I make a purchase is worth the few extra dollars.

AMEN BROTHER !

AMEN BROTHER !

Gotta add one more ditto to that.

I haven't dealt a lot with Sideshow, but Toy Square is nothing but great to me. First time I bought from them was the P2 Elder, and the day they went to ship it out, they had a huge snow storm, and they called to tell me the carrier I picked (the cheapest) wasn't going out that day due to the weather, but they said UPS was, and if it was okay with me they change they service at no charge, and it'd get to me faster.

Now, I'm in New Mexico, they're in Canada, and it got to me in only five days.

...needless to say, I was VERY impressed.

Hey Darren I tried to get a replacement part for one of my HT products, and I showed pics but they needed me to provide the sales receipt / trading record for your replacement request. My question is what is it, and how do I provide it? Thanks. This isn't just for Darren actually. Anyone:monkey3

He bro sorry for the late reply...haven't been on for a couple of days. I'm not 100% sure about the proof of purchase but I simply told them I bought it off the internet (gave them the link). Also sent a pic of the product bar code thingy. They were cool about it. Hope this helps.

just put this up on my shelves setion but thought it would suit this image thread.....may upload another with flash so you can get some more detail....as mention the skulls are inspired from predator 2 and the collection of bios inspired by AVP-R....enjoy :D

you can do some much with this figure.

just put this up on my shelves setion but thought it would suit this image thread.....may upload another with flash so you can get some more detail....as mention the skulls are inspired from predator 2 and the collection of bios inspired by AVP-R....enjoy :D

That's a nice display you have there, tigerfeet. Skulls, weapons, masks, etc...looks good.

:google Killer display bro!! More pics PLEASE!!! :monkey5:monkey5:wacky
Do you sell these displays??:naughty

Great display man.

two with a bit more light, thanks for your comments guys, means alot. was just playing around with some extra stuff i had plus found the background walls to be very effective.....only a beginner at this stuff but like it all the same :eek:

Any additional comments would be welcome. Wolf is a great character to position......if you haven't got him already then make that purchase :banana

Back