HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday !!:chew
It's my first HT pred so I'm really looking forward to putting him together !!!

Well this is my first ht pred. lol

DSC0037333.jpg

DSC003723.jpg

OOOOOHHHH YAAAAAAAAA

The notice is spreading, happy day for lots of fans today.

Thank you for your pre-order of the Predator 1:6 Scale Poseable Model Kit from the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series / Aliens VS Predator: Requiem. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 12-15 days.

OOOOOHHHH YAAAAAAAAA

The notice is spreading, happy day for lots of fans today.

Thank you for your pre-order of the Predator 1:6 Scale Poseable Model Kit from the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series / Aliens VS Predator: Requiem. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 12-15 days.

Mine is on the way! About time :D

good god, you guys in the states are getting them and i preordered this back in november from abcexpress and still no mention of them shipping:monkey4:monkey4:emperor

Im in norway btw XD. And Abc-express should be shipping them. Ive seen more than 3 people that have gotten it from them, at least :S.

Back