How stupid are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurdFerguson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I looked for a thread on the subject but couldn't find one. Also my searching skills on here are pretty poor. Anyways what are some stupid things you've don't in the past?

I had braces but the kept falling off the teeth so I eventually just popped them all off and used a pair of pliers to get the metal spacers in the back. :slap Luckily it was semi easiy to do and my teeth are doing just fine.

I honestly don't remember doing anything particularly stupid.

But if you ask my wife...I have never done anything that wasn't stupid.

i read this thread.....i'm a moron!!!

242598-the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.jpg

If I had a nickel for every time I was asked how stupid I was, I'd have...umm, let's see...if I carry the 2...no, wait...uh, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you. I have a calculator around here somewhere.

If I had a nickel for every time I was asked how stupid I was, I'd have...umm, let's see...if I carry the 2...no, wait...uh, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you. I have a calculator around here somewhere.

Hahaha

If I had a nickel for every time, I'd have a **** ton of nickels.

I don't know what counts as stupid. Some things I really regret, but they were not really stupid things themselves...

Okay I remember one. I was hanging out with a girl and she wanted to go to my house to hook up, But I said no because I really wanted to watch a movie. So We ended up going to the movies and we never hooked up... that was pretty stupid

Had two can of drink next to me. One half emtpy from earlier in the day, one fresh.

I was cutting my toenails and putting them into the old can, took a sip from the wrong can a few minutes later.

Very stupid.

The absolute dumbest thing I have done was walk on a ledge outside a very high hotel window and into a friends down the hall. Hands down the dumbest thing I've ever done. One small slip and I wouldn't be here telling you how dumb that was. :lecture:slap

Notice the separation between rooms. Every room is a suite. Still to this day it makes my hands sweat thinking about it. The hotel:

516cab6f-62b8-4ec3-ad9e-8f0680e92f0f.jpg

racking up debt from collectibles would be near the top of my list ..... :monkey1...

Not necessarily stupid but something I found quite embarrassing. I was at a friend of the family's babys christening who I didn't know well and they asked me to take some photographs. During the christening I took a few photos and some of the family who I assumed were the babies parents and close relatives.

It turns out there was another family there getting their baby christened and I was taking photos of them , the stranger thing was that they didn't seem to mind and were posing for photos. :lol

Awkward all round really. :rotfl:monkey4

Last edited:
The absolute dumbest thing I have done was walk on a ledge outside a very high hotel window and into a friends down the hall. Hands down the dumbest thing I've ever done. One small slip and I wouldn't be here telling you how dumb that was. :lecture:slap

Notice the separation between rooms. Every room is a suite. Still to this day it makes my hands sweat thinking about it. The hotel:

516cab6f-62b8-4ec3-ad9e-8f0680e92f0f.jpg

I want to say that's awesome because that's like some spy/agent mission but yes, I would qualify that is pretty stupid. Cool though. :wink1:

I don't know that I've done anything particularly stupid. I've said some stupid things though, real ''blonde moments'' if you will.

I was on holiday with some friends in Switzerland and we acquired a map of the city we were in. A paper map. And, with total seriousness, I asked ''where's the 'you are here bit''?'

racking up debt from collectibles would be near the top of my list ..... :monkey1...

Oh, yeah done that. And am still.

Not necessarily stupid but something I found quite embarrassing. I was at a friend of the family's babys christening who I didn't know well and they asked me to take some photographs. During the christening I took a few photos and some of the family who I assumed were the babies parents and close relatives.

It turns out there was another family there getting their baby christened and I was taking photos of them , the stranger thing was that they didn't seem to mind and were posing for photos. :lol

Awkward all round really. :rotfl:monkey4

They must have thought you were working with a local newspaper or something.

Last edited:
I jumped off a 60ft cliff into a flooded quarry when I was 18. Not only was the water full of train cars and boulders (kid have died there), but I landed at an angle so that the air in my lungs got slammed against my ribcage (150lbs x 60ft, for the engineers) and hairline fractured my sternum. I still have a calcium deposit in the middle of my chest from where it healed.

My father almost put me through a wall when I told him what I did.

Another time, living in a squat that had been a twice firegutted Southern townhouse, a friend and I made an 11' column of fire shoot out of a teacup. You can make wickless candles using molten wax and lamp oil. Just throw a match in, and it's lit. We thought it would be fun to feed it. Lighter fluid. Vodka. Water. It started spitting and hissing, and we back away, but it calmed down. It did it a couple more times, but we weren't concerned. The last time it started, it didn't stop, and the fire roared straight up out of the cup. If the previous fires hadn't removed the ceiling and the second floor, it wouldn't have been able to pass through the rafters as it did.

The gay, black man who had set up the squat was highly pyrophobic. I guess he had burned his own house down as a child or something. He also knew the history of the house. He got hysterical when he saw it (he heard it first, lol) screaming, "Put it out! Put it out!" I remember thinking, "How the hell am I supposed to do that?" so, I blew on it like it was a birthday candle, and out it went.

11' or so high (we guessed at 10' ceilings and it went a bit past the rafters), and about 6" wide (it expanded once it was out of the cup) and all it took to kill it was a puff of wind. :dunno

some time in my teenage years, i was tasked to do yard work/mow the grass lawn and all. i found gallon of gasoline lying around. decided to burn them grass it would be fun...it did not satisfy me.

threw all that gasoline on the brick fence and lit it up. it was like man meets burning bush.

neighbors were not happy.

I jumped off a 60ft cliff into a flooded quarry when I was 18.

Even without the train wrecks and boulders and column of fire, Devil is winning the thread. I know girls can get up to some s **t, but that right there is why I'm glad I have daughters :lol

Even without the train wrecks and boulders and column of fire, Devil is winning the thread. I know girls can get up to some s **t, but that right there is why I'm glad I have daughters :lol

**** it. I'm jumping off the hotel next time. :yess::rotfl

Back