How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45....I WIN!

Tied....and not that I feel old, but holy ZOINK, it goes by fast! Can't believe Star Wars ANH came out 68 years ago or so now. I was like -23 when it hit!

For those here in there 20s, a serious question: what the hell is so interesting in those cell phones of yours. Kid at work has like a permanent neck sprain from looking at that think like 15 hours a day?

34 but I was peer pressured into changing to a smart phone recently. So far I've not used it for anything my old Nokia couldn't do - text, play music, calendar, calculator, telling the time and wakeup alarm. There is 'whatsapp' which, from what I can tell, is 'texting' but where a number of designated group members are able to read it and respond - not unlike an internet forum then but with people from real life :lol I've posted all of twice.

I presume there'll be some new technology along shortly that my friends and family will all switch to and demand that I do likewise even though I don't really care about finding new ways to do things I can already do. But hey, I'll probably have to make the switch because these damn phones don't live for more than 2 years or something :lol My Nokia phone was 10 and still working. The battery needed to be charged maybe twice a week in its advancing years. The battery in my new phone needs charging every second day, damn, imagine if I was actually using it like other people.

Glad to be part of a forum where I don't feel like a baby for a change . :yess: Turned 21 back in January, but I still refuse to drink one bit of beer or wine. It's just not my stuff, LOL.

Back