1/6 Alert Line AL100042 WWII Soviet Mountain Infantry Officer (Second Lieutenant, 1940-1943)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 1.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 2.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 3.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 4.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 5.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 6.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 7.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 8.jpg

Alert Line Soviet Mountain 21.jpg

Alert Line Soviet Mountain 9.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 10.jpg

Alert Line Soviet Mountain 11.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 12.jpg

Alert Line Soviet Mountain 13.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 14.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 15.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 16.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 17.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 18.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 19.jpg
Alert Line Soviet Mountain 20.jpg

ALERT LINE 1/6 WWII Soviet Mountain Infantry Officer
NO.AL100042

1. Head sculpture *1
2. Male body*1
3 .Hands*3
4. Visor cap*1
5. Cotton hat*1
6. Goggles*1
7. Uniform coat*1
8. Uniform pants*1
9. Sweater*1
10. Leather boots*1
11. Wool socks*1
12. Leather officer’s belt*1
13. Leather cross strap*1
14. Leather map case bag*1
15. Backpack*1
16. Water bottle*1
17. Binoculars*1
18. Binoculars case*1
19.TT-33 Pistol*1
20. Leather Holster*1
21. PPS41 Submachine gun*1
22. Ammunition drum bag*1
23. Ammunition drum*1
24. Metal Mountaineering Claw*1
25. Metal Rock hammer*1
26. Metal Mountaineering pick*1
27. Metal Piton*4
28 .Climbing rope*1
29. Medal*1
30. Cap Badge*2
31. Armband*1
32. Collar badge*1

Last edited:
Not sure about this one. For one my Red Army is all female, and for another my first impression of the photos was that he looked a bit awkward. I think it's the sculpt, how high the hats are sitting, and the insignia that looks like it's already lifting.

However, it's an unusual subject. I don't recall seeing another 1/6 Soviet mountain trooper, and the more I look at the photos the more potential I see. The sculpt is improved when wearing the goggles.

Osprey's World War II Soviet Armed Forces (2) 1942–43:

Soviet Mountain.jpg

C2: Krasnoarmeyets, 1st Mountain Detachment; Kluchorskiy Pass, November 1942

Although Red Army mountain rifle divisions were neither specially trained nor equipped for alpine warfare, several small alpine units were formed for the Caucasian campaign (July 1942–October 1943), including the company-sized 394th Rifle Division Special Detachment, the 1st Mountain Detachment, and the High Mountain Section on Mount Elbrus. This mountaineer wears the dark grey waterproof tunic and trousers, with M41 khaki collar patches with infantry branch insignia; an M40 fleece cap; sun goggles; thick woollen socks, and mountain boots with metal cleats. He carries an early production PPSh-41 SMG, with a PPD-40 magazine pouch and a canvas bag with two RGD-33 grenades on his M35 belt. He also carries a civilian alpenstock and mountaineering equipment.

Mountain detachments were issued dark grey windproof clothing, including a double-breasted thigh-length jacket with two rows of five grey buttons, buttoned shirt-style cuffs, and a patch pocket on the left breast and two internal waist pockets, all with squared, buttoned flaps. A waistlength version without waist pockets, and long trousers, were also issued. These were normally worn with the M40 or M42 fleece caps, thick woollen socks, and black mountain ankle boots with metal cleats.

The figure's rank is Mládshiy leytenánt (Second Lieutenant). The style of insignia denotes the period 1940 to 1943.

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea, either but still a nice and unique release.

That head sculpt, though... It's like David Boreanaz from "Seal Team" had an allergic reaction to peanuts...

Googles would be mandatory when displayed.

I will say that I love seeing the pricing that Alert Line is offering. If not mistaken, I have two of their figures ( possibly three) and they are high quality at a super-affordable price.

Actually, I have the following:

US Army WWII officer Uniform (A)
US Army WWII officer Uniform (B)
German Luftwaffe pilot (based on Erich Hartmann)
WWII Royal Air Force pilot (based on Tom Hardy in "Dunkirk")

I will say that I love seeing the pricing that Alert Line is offering. If not mistaken, I have two of their figures ( possibly three) and they are high quality at a super-affordable price.

Actually, I have the following:

US Army WWII officer Uniform (A)
US Army WWII officer Uniform (B)
German Luftwaffe pilot (based on Erich Hartmann)
WWII Royal Air Force pilot (based on Tom Hardy in "Dunkirk")

I've got the two hyenas; two Soviet female NKVD officers and the Soviet female medic.

The Soviet pilot's pre-ordered, which will be used to make Night Witches, but this Mountain officer really isn't doing it for me.

I'll most likely end up picking up the Soviet pilot, as well. I just have to tap the brakes on pre-orders. I have just too many pending and with balances due...

Back