How Many Premium Format's do you Own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I've got:

Ash ex.
Indiana Jones ROTLA ex.
Indiana Jones KOTCS ex.
Leonidas ex.
Patient Zero ex.
Lurtz ex.
Moria Orc ex.
Uruk-Hai Berserker ex.
Aragorn ex.
Gandalf the White ex.
Legolas ex.
Galadriel
Frodo
T-800 ex.
Doc Holliday ex.
Wyatt Earp ex.

Coming soon are:

Hitman ex.
Jack Sparrow ex.
Rambo ex.
Mola Ram ex.
Baseball Fury ex.
Baseball Fury
Gandalf the Grey ex.
Undying Carcass ex.

:google

Man, I need more Detolfs... :banghead

Last edited:
Currently I "only" have eight PF's, but those in addition to all my other statues and high end items means I'm pretty much out of room, and I have little interest in owning something and keeping it packed away in a box, so that tends to limit my purchases to the items that are "must have" pieces for me.

I will be putting up some more shelves soon, so that'll give me a bit more room. That said, this year there's already 3 upcoming PF's that I consider must haves, and another 1 I'm strongly considering, so along with a couple of other pieces I have on order, that'll swallow up my new shelf space right there, and I'm back to square one all over again...

well l have 3, 2 weeks ago l bought berserker ex, lurtz regular and darkness ex.got the other 2 but waiting for the darkness.l got the sideshow bug.the lurtz just came yesterday.l also have a bunch of 1/6 ww2 and hot toys pred 2.sold my other hot toys figs to help fund my 3 $1,100 pfs.

Mine are all mostly horror with the exception of the KISS line, I have all four regular versions and all four exclusive versions - so right there thats already eight premium formats.

The others are :

Elvira Exclusive
Freddy Regular
Jason Exclusive
Leatherface Regular
Patient Zero Regular
Patient Zero Exclusive
Vamprye Silver Screen
Buffy "The Gentlemen" (not Sideshow, but definately premium polystone)

On Pre-order: The Dead Undying Carcass

WANT:
Pumpkinhead, but wont pay the ridiculous amount being asked for it on Ebay
Demon Freddy
Dracula SSE
Frankenstien SSE

Not interested in Busts or dioramas either, if I was I would be classified as an official HOARDER due to the stacks of boxes all over the damn place!

I THINK that is all of my premium formats I have, most of these are still in the boxes because I dont have enough room do display, although I hope to one day soon.

Dont EVEN get me started on how many 12' figures I have...it's a miracle no ones been hurt in my avalanche of boxed figures! LOL

Mark

I am now down to only 4 PF's:

Mystique EX
Lara Croft
Cammy
Patient Zero EX

My collection has been changing a lot lately.

I have three custom kits painted by Joe Dunaway: 1 Narin Predator Kit, 1 Geometrics Predator Bust, and now the Casey Love Werewolf Bust.

Joe's work is incredible. There's something awesome about having unique custom pieces.

Now now sis, where there's a will there's a way. For a starter, a fish tank might take up the space of, at least, two PF's. Consider a cat. One cat or, it could be a multiple or any combination of, cats and dogs, take up some floor space. Once gone, easily a detolf would cover another three PF's. :lol Just joking. What about getting rid of those nasty books? :monkey4 Who reads them and who are you trying to impress? Yeah, I'm impressed and thereby fail again. :monkey2 What about plants? Plants can live outside. Set them freeeeeeee.

I envy those of you with room to own more PF's than you have now. I'd like to own a big fat zero too. When you run out of space, funnily enough, you don't even have room for that. :monkey4

I own three. New Nightmare Freddy (one of his finger knives fell off during storage :( ), Springwood Slasher, and Friday the 13th part 7 Jason... I wish I had more.

Back